• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Yes Bank Credit Card Escalation to MD & CEO(LTF Yes First Exclusive Credit Card approved after multiple rejection)

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Dear @alanabraham @fatehbajwa @Souvik @hriday.haria @anirbanm @fatehbajwa @Extrovert🌃 @Batmanbaba @SMARTY_ANKUSH @prc1990 & all who are trying to fight with banks but thinking whether that will yield any result. So let me give confidence that if you can fight with proper facts & figures you will be on the gainer side always. Remember that I don't hold any savings account with them, no loan so not at all a high NRV Customer towards them still they had to process my application.

1. On February I applied for Yes First Exclusive Credit Card on Life Time Free.
2. When the guy came to collect the documents, he told me that it will be Life Free but when the tele verification happened, it was turned out to be a chargeable one.
3. I denied & the application got on hold. Escalated to local nodal officer, nothing happened.
4. I tried several channels(Via Twitter, Facebook) nothing happened, 2-3 times they raised the service request but every time rejected.
5. Then escalated to PNO, replied after 4 days that "No false commitment has happened with me"
6. Chased back threating escalating to RBI, raised another SR.
7. I got so much frustrated that escalated to their retail Head along with Operations Head.
8. Got the reply after 4 days that Exclusive Card can be processed but LTF pricing can't be processed.
9. Again brought all the chapter of RBI rules & regulations with hyperlinks for re-direction.
10. Raised a new SR but no reply for 4 days & sent a reminder keeping their MD & CEO Prashant Kumar.
11. Today they ultimately have approved Life Time Free Yes First Excusive Credit Card as an exception.

I have attached the entire trailing mail for everybody's reference, you can download & read if you have time.
I may have missed some important points, ask me here, I will respond to each one of you.

@TechnoFino I have posted this one intentionally in the General category since this could be an inspiration to many who are trying to fight with banks but backing off since they don't know the proper escalation matrix & how to threat them. After some days you can move this one under "Yes Bank" section.

@AllSeeker I can't thank you enough for all of this, the basic idea I got from you.
"Whenever there is an mistake, try to find opportunity"

Attachments

• Yes_Credit_Card_Escalation.pdf
    658.7 KB · Views: 1,144
Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And Finallllllyyyyy.... I did it. After fighting with Yes Bank for more than 2 months. I move my case to RBI. Miracle within 3 working days of complaint registration, my Yes First Exclusive card has been converted into LTF.

Below is the some part of confirmation mail.

We wish to confirm you that we have taken cognizance of your feedback by sensitizing our YES BANK executive.

Further we wish to inform you that we have initiated request to convert your YES BANK Credit Card ending with #### into Life Time Free on July 20, 2023.

Your request to convert your YES BANK Credit Card into Life Time Free is processed.
What all proofs did you submit??

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What all proofs did you submit??
Initially I have submitted all the audio recordings to Yes Bank. So they have accepted the mistake is from themselves and offer me First Year Free for YFE Card. But I have not accept the deal and asking them to convert my YFE to Life Time Free. For past 1 month they didn't response for my chasing mails. So I finally go with RBI with all the mail documents with Yes Bank from Initial complaint, Chasing Complaint and their acceptance reply mail everything. That's all.

MOhit __

TF Ace
Contributor
I applied for Yes Bank First Exclusive card on 2nd December through an Agent and was told LTF, but on 7th Dec, received and email from Yes bank saying that they are unable to approve my application.

To my surprise, yesterday I have received the card and got to know it's chargeable with a fee of 1999 + GST. Raised a complaint with yes bank and requested them to make it LTF as it was sent without my consent. They aren't ready to make it LTF but took the complaint. I don't think they will provide any resolution until I escalate.
Did they change your card into a lifetime free card?

What is your backstory?
Received a call from Yes bank credit card external agent (not employee, got to know later) claiming LTF card but it's a paid card. Placed card closure request, later credit card sales department employee (applied card using her employee code) requested to use card at least for 3 months and spend 15000 Rs to get waiver of joining fee. (They are using this trick to sell credit cards). Did same and after 6 month again placed request for card closure but this time retention team has converted card into LTF card.

Last edited: