• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Xcite ultra to Zenith

SoggypastA

TF Premier
2 months back I decided to apply for a credit card through the AU Swipe Up program. To my surprise, the only card option available was the Xcite Ultra. Determined to get Zenith credit card, I sent numerous emails to the regular credit card customer care, as my employer is listed in their LTF list.
However, after hitting a dead end and realizing my efforts were in vain, I decided to accept my fate. I went through the process of completing the VKYC and eventually received the Xcite credit card.

Two months passed, and I wasn't entirely content with the Xcite credit card. I reached out to the customer care once more, this time contacting the PNO department. After explaining my situation and preferences on call, they took action and forwarded my request to relevant department. Much to my delight, they processed my request for a Zenith credit card.

My first Visa infinite card ✌️

IMG_20230812_135501~2.jpg
IMG_20230812_135554~2.jpg

Anonymous ツ

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
2 months back I decided to apply for a credit card through the AU Swipe Up program. To my surprise, the only card option available was the Xcite Ultra. Determined to get Zenith credit card, I sent numerous emails to the regular credit card customer care, as my employer is listed in their LTF list.
However, after hitting a dead end and realizing my efforts were in vain, I decided to accept my fate. I went through the process of completing the VKYC and eventually received the Xcite credit card.

Two months passed, and I wasn't entirely content with the Xcite credit card. I reached out to the customer care once more, this time contacting the PNO department. After explaining my situation and preferences on call, they took action and forwarded my request to relevant department. Much to my delight, they processed my request for a Zenith credit card.

Xcite Ultra will continue or only 1 Credit card is allowed from AU?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Similar situation as mine (employer in LFT list for Zenith). I got my LFT Xcite Ultra around 10 Jun. I send mail (to creditcard.priority@aubank.in) for Zenith approval but they declined.
Can you suggest what should I try? Also what is PNO?

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Similar situation as mine (employer in LFT list for Zenith). I got my LFT Xcite Ultra around 10 Jun. I send mail (to creditcard.priority@aubank.in) for Zenith approval but they declined.
Can you suggest what should I try? Also what is PNO?
check this thread
you will get what you need

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Sent mail to PNO, got reply from them. Looks like I need to wait for 6 months before I can upgrade to LFT Zenith. :(

Further, we wish to submit you that the feature for card variant upgrade is not available for you at the moment however you may raise the request for credit limit enhancement/card variant upgrade post 6 months from card setup date.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
Sent mail to PNO, got reply from them. Looks like I need to wait for 6 months before I can upgrade to LFT Zenith. :(

Further, we wish to submit you that the feature for card variant upgrade is not available for you at the moment however you may raise the request for credit limit enhancement/card variant upgrade post 6 months from card setup date.
Keep trying or just wait till 6 months. My request processed by Shubhi

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Even my company is listed in the LTF , i got Xcite ultra on Swipe up , AU is interested to give Zenith card for me but I asked them to issue me as 2nd credit card as Zenith and i am even fine with merging the limits.

They said it can't be done as AU allows only 1 card per customer , may be in future they might allow multiple cards so i said fine , and waiting for the same.

My only purpose of AU Ultra card is it gives 8 RP for every 100 Rupees which is around 2% return ,also I am not interested on the lounge and visa infinite as I have other cards for this.

Can someone please say does Zenith provides better rewards than Xcite Ultra ?

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even my company is listed in the LTF , i got Xcite ultra on Swipe up , AU is interested to give Zenith card for me but I asked them to issue me as 2nd credit card as Zenith and i am even fine with merging the limits.

They said it can't be done as AU allows only 1 card per customer , may be in future they might allow multiple cards so i said fine , and waiting for the same.

My only purpose of AU Ultra card is it gives 8 RP for every 100 Rupees which is around 2% return ,also I am not interested on the lounge and visa infinite as I have other cards for this.

Can someone please say does Zenith provides better rewards than Xcite Ultra ?
Actually in AU bank, 1 rp = 0.2 Rs so return is 1.6% on online spend in Xcite Ultra. For online I think this is better than zenith.
Zenith gives good RP for grocery, departmental & dining. So you can choose.

Also zenith is visa infinite but xcite ultra is visa signature.
Can you tell for how long you are holding xcite ultra & credit limit as well?
For me they are telling to wait for 6 months post card activation.

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Actually in AU bank, 1 rp = 0.2 Rs so return is 1.6% on online spend in Xcite Ultra. For online I think this is better than zenith.
Zenith gives good RP for grocery, departmental & dining. So you can choose.

Also zenith is visa infinite but xcite ultra is visa signature.
Can you tell for how long you are holding xcite ultra & credit limit as well?
For me they are telling to wait for 6 months post card activation.
But Technofino sir said its 0.25 paise per reward point in his video and I have confirmed with their customer care as well.

Also zenith is visa infinite but xcite ultra is visa signature -> yes bro i know , to be frank , i dont care about this because i already have 5 visa infinite cards.

Can you tell for how long you are holding xcite ultra & credit limit as well -> pls dont laugh :), its only 1 month.

@deep@vie , can you please let us know the value of 1 RP for xcite credit cards ?

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
But Technofino sir said its 0.25 paise per reward point in his video and I have confirmed with their customer care as well.

Also zenith is visa infinite but xcite ultra is visa signature -> yes bro i know , to be frank , i dont care about this because i already have 5 visa infinite cards.

Can you tell for how long you are holding xcite ultra & credit limit as well -> pls dont laugh :), its only 1 month.

@deep@vie , can you please let us know the value of 1 RP for xcite credit cards ?
Read this for better understanding

Thread 'AU bank credit card devaluation' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/au-bank-credit-card-devaluation.13353/

deep@vie

TF Legend

25paisa

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
My company is in Category B. I have IDFC wealth CC with 11 L limit and hdfc money back and tata new infinity with 10.5L limit. Also have icici amazon pay with 5L limit. Can I get Zenith LTF?