• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Xcite ultra to Zenith

SoggypastA

TF Premier
2 months back I decided to apply for a credit card through the AU Swipe Up program. To my surprise, the only card option available was the Xcite Ultra. Determined to get Zenith credit card, I sent numerous emails to the regular credit card customer care, as my employer is listed in their LTF list.
However, after hitting a dead end and realizing my efforts were in vain, I decided to accept my fate. I went through the process of completing the VKYC and eventually received the Xcite credit card.

Two months passed, and I wasn't entirely content with the Xcite credit card. I reached out to the customer care once more, this time contacting the PNO department. After explaining my situation and preferences on call, they took action and forwarded my request to relevant department. Much to my delight, they processed my request for a Zenith credit card.

My first Visa infinite card ✌️

IMG_20230812_135501~2.jpg
IMG_20230812_135554~2.jpg

Dpk6200

TF Buzz
2 months back I decided to apply for a credit card through the AU Swipe Up program. To my surprise, the only card option available was the Xcite Ultra. Determined to get Zenith credit card, I sent numerous emails to the regular credit card customer care, as my employer is listed in their LTF list.
However, after hitting a dead end and realizing my efforts were in vain, I decided to accept my fate. I went through the process of completing the VKYC and eventually received the Xcite credit card.

Two months passed, and I wasn't entirely content with the Xcite credit card. I reached out to the customer care once more, this time contacting the PNO department. After explaining my situation and preferences on call, they took action and forwarded my request to relevant department. Much to my delight, they processed my request for a Zenith credit card.

My first Visa infinite card ✌️

IMG_20230812_135501~2.jpg
IMG_20230812_135554~2.jpg
R they giving welcome befits on upgraded LTF ZENITH ?