• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Zenith or Xcite Ultra?

Sagar

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

I am eligible to get Zenith LTF and Xcite Ultra.
Could someone please clarify
1) which one is the most premium out of these 2 credit cards?
2) do they accept requests for Zenith LTF on a C2C basis?
3) Which card I should use for the C2C application? Icici Rubyx with a 7-lack limit or HDFC DCB with a 5.45-lack limit?

Thanks 😊

Solution
Hi All,

I am eligible to get Zenith LTF and Xcite Ultra.
Could someone please clarify
1) which one is the most premium out of these 2 credit cards?
2) do they accept requests for Zenith LTF on a C2C basis?
3) Which card I should use for the C2C application? Icici Rubyx with a 7-lack limit or HDFC DCB with a 5.45-lack limit?

Thanks 😊
1. Premium is Zenith, no doubt about that. But if you have specific spends then xcite ultra might give you better rewards.
2. Yeah you get Zenith LTF on C2C
3. They match the limit you provide, so ICICI Rubyx would be a better choice.

faltooAdmi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Update:
I got a call from the bank's representative saying it's been more than 3 months since your last credit application was declined, We can create a fresh application for you now and we'll expedite the process. I was a bit skeptical at first as there would be another hard pull on Cibil, but gave them the go-ahead to process the application to see what could happen.
To my surprise, they approved the application within a few hours and the digital card was issued post-approval.
So, yeah, sometimes we get a good experience and sometimes it is bad. We just have to live with it.
Total Limit for Xcite Ultra: 7.65L
Will make this card primary for a few months and then request for an upgrade to AU Zenith as the bank's employee said that we'll able to process your application for Zenith after a few months, as your credit limit is >5L, and suggested me to make some decent spends on it. Let's see.
Did you manage to uprade the ultra to Zenith ?

nakulg

TF Buzz
Did you manage to uprade the ultra to Zenith ?
There is utter nonsense happening in AU, the sales agent told me that conversion would be possible when I was applying for Xcite ultra a few months ago, and now the customer care executive says that since the card is a part of the Swipe Up platform, no upgrades or downgrades are allowed. It's frustrating how salespeople use bad tactics to get as many customers as possible. Unfortunately, I fell for it, I hope nobody else does. Don't go for the AU Xcite series if your end goal is Zenith, you'll be disappointed.