• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Ways to redeem Kotak IOCL points?

VikasBhindwar

TF Premier
Contributor
Dear TF Members,
I have Kotak IOCL Rupay Credit Card along with LTF Zen Card.

I have total 5343 points in Kotak IOCL credit card. How I can redeem this point? I have found no information on it on TF.

No option to redeem against instant voucher or cashback.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Prestige
In mine case Acquirer Bank is HDFC.
YES, HDFC charge only 1%.

Long time ago, my nearby pump had HDFC POS and I was charged 1% only

Now those idiots shifted to ICICI 😂, 11.8 m se Petrol Pump ko bhi 50% dete hoge jabhi Sabhi IOCL PUMPS ICICI pe shift ho gaye apne idhar toh.

Luckily they have another POS too which charge exactly 1.18%, I have to ask them to swipe the Card on that Machine and they were like aisa kya khass hai iss wali POS m😂

HDFC is sorted w.r.t. MCC Classification and Fuel Surcharge.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
YES, HDFC charge only 1%.

Long time ago, my nearby pump had HDFC POS and I was charged 1% only

Now those idiots shifted to ICICI 😂, 11.8 m se Petrol Pump ko bhi 50% dete hoge jabhi Sabhi IOCL PUMPS ICICI pe shift ho gaye apne idhar toh.

Luckily they have another POS too which charge exactly 1.18%, I have to ask them to swipe the Card on that Machine and they were like aisa kya khass hai iss wali POS m😂

HDFC is sorted w.r.t. MCC Classification and Fuel Surcharge.
Few examples where HDFC sets benchmark 😆

_na_cheese

TF Premier
Hi
Is Kotak fetching reward points smoothly now?
On swipe transactions yes. Just make sure the PUMP is using IOCL ITPS swipe machine (White/Orange color) and not other like Paytm (Blue color).
If they come with Paytm or other machine just ask for ITPS machine.
ITPS swipe machines are always there at all IOCL Pumps.
They prefer to use paytm or other ones for convenience as They're faster. (That's what she said)

Haven't tried UPI.

dan873

TF Select
On swipe transactions yes. Just make sure the PUMP is using IOCL ITPS swipe machine (White/Orange color) and not other like Paytm (Blue color).
They prefer to use paytm or other ones for convenience as They're faster. (That's what she said)

Haven't tried UPI.
The pumps near me always use Paytm blue one

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

Haven't tried UPI.
What is ITPS ?