• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Received incorrect reward points for kotak IOCL credit card

raghav_mri

TF Buzz
I recently got my Kotak ICOL credit card and have been using it for 2 months, checking my statement I got to know that I have only received 84 points for the month, but I have spent more than Rs.3000+ on IOCL outlets which means I have to earn 480+ points(i.e 24 points for every Rs.150 at IOCL outlets) and I have also not received the fuel surcharge waiver. I have contacted customer care but no response from their side, Is this a common issue or Am I the only one facing this?

senasenthil

TF Premier
I recently got my Kotak ICOL credit card and have been using it for 2 months, checking my statement I got to know that I have only received 84 points for the month, but I have spent more than Rs.3000+ on IOCL outlets which means I have to earn 480+ points(i.e 24 points for every Rs.150 at IOCL outlets) and I have also not received the fuel surcharge waiver. I have contacted customer care but no response from their side, Is this a common issue or Am I the only one facing this?
Your purchase has not been considered as 'fuel' so you did not get the expected points. Write to customer care with the purchase slip, if you have. They credit the remaining points. Please note that COCO and few other Indian Oil bunks provide the correct reward with out the hassle of writing to customer care.

MJN

TF Premier
Email to

kotakmahindrabank.creditcards@kotak.com

countryhead.consumer@kotak.com