• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Vote and comment for Axis Magnus retention after Oct 2023

Andy1

TF Premier
Kindly share your retention offer by Axis for your Magnus Card to help everyone else.My magnus is pending for renewal soon.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have spent more than 12 lakhs, then the retention team will waive off the annual fees for the following year.

I called the customer care before the fees was charged and they denied any offer. I stopped using the card 10 days before the renewal. Once I could see the charge I called the customer care to close the card. They transferred to retention team who offered reversal of the fees for this year. Took two days for it to refect. I had to call them again and enable the card.

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you have spent more than 12 lakhs, then the retention team will waive off the annual fees for the following year.

I called the customer care before the fees was charged and they denied any offer. I stopped using the card 10 days before the renewal. Once I could see the charge I called the customer care to close the card. They transferred to retention team who offered reversal of the fees for this year. Took two days for it to refect. I had to call them again and enable the card.
Just to clarify, I had spent 13.5 lakhs on the card.

techAI

TF Buzz
I have spend around 10.5 and the CC are not providing any retention or fee waiver. Is it possible can i close the card and open after 2-3 months? Is there any catch?