• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus offering retention points!!

xbbjdmg

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Following a social media thread, i called up Axis Magnus CC today morning and told them about my intention to cancel the card as its getting devalued and other cards offering much better value. Also mentioned my previous spends so far. CC offered me 10K retention bonus points. Took me 10 mins and now this will sponsor a cool one night stay at courtyard Marriott Mahabaleshwar!

Try your luck guys!

hemant89

TF Premier
Called today afternoon and directly asked about the retention offer. They asked me, am I thinking of closing. I said yes then they said they can give 10K points and raised the SR for it. By evening I got the points.
PS: I got the card last month only. The first statement is generated 3 days back only.

luku

TF Buzz
Called today afternoon and directly asked about the retention offer. They asked me, am I thinking of closing. I said yes then they said they can give 10K points and raised the SR for it. By evening I got the points.
PS: I got the card last month only. The first statement is generated 3 days back only.
Customer care number please

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I've a vistara premium economy voucher which I want to sell. It's valid till 16 sep. Where can I sell it? Can anyone point me to the right forum/group plz?

DarkShadow

TF Buzz
Called yesterday for the retention. Was told they can offer 10k points, however I did try to get it increased. They didnt move. Accepted the 10k offer; led to generation of SR and within 7 hours points were credited.

Thanks. Will retry. Should I just say that I want to close my card, or if there is any retention offer for me to continue with the card?
Yesterday I called and explained how i was benefiting from card but now there is huge devaluation it doesn't make sense to hold this card and thinking of cancelling it. I didn't mention anything about retention offer as they themselves offered me one.