• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus offering retention points!!

xbbjdmg

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Following a social media thread, i called up Axis Magnus CC today morning and told them about my intention to cancel the card as its getting devalued and other cards offering much better value. Also mentioned my previous spends so far. CC offered me 10K retention bonus points. Took me 10 mins and now this will sponsor a cool one night stay at courtyard Marriott Mahabaleshwar!

Try your luck guys!

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yesterday I called and explained how i was benefiting from card but now there is huge devaluation it doesn't make sense to hold this card and thinking of cancelling it. I didn't mention anything about retention offer as they themselves offered me one.
When is ur cards renewal due?

Manoj Jain

TF Buzz
Called Axis after seeing the various posts, They did not offer suo moto but when I asked if there was a retention offer I may continue to hold the card. He checked , offered me 10K raised an SR on Thursday evening 8 PM. Points were credited at 9 PM on Friday (25 Hours). Transferred the points to Club ITC at 2130 hrs. Thank You Axis for the farwell gift

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I have been offered 30k for Reserve. I did not ask for it, but just asked for the process to cancel the card sighting the devaluation.
SR has been raised. But he said it will take 1 working day. Assuming I get it on Monday/ Tuesday (30th). If i move it immediately, will I get 5:4 ratio on movement considering it will be in transit on 1st September?

I will do the same for my Magnus, once I get the 30k for Reserve.

Trio

TF Buzz
Finally....In the third attempt...The first two times they almost called my bluff n ready to deactivate the card.Planning to keep the card...just wanted to have those additional 10k points..

Got an SR raised for the 10K points on the second try. First one took a lot of time, even put the call on hold to check, but then came back with nada. Called again after 30 minutes and got a positive person on the other end.

Edit: She said that TAT for crediting the same is 1 working day.

rahulgaur

TF Buzz
I too got service request raised for retention benefit. Further, I had asked them whether they are going to devalue it further in future. Lady on phone has informed me that they are planning to launch some new features from Spetember 01, 2023. They cannot disclose it as of now as exact details are not available with them.

anilkrsh

TF Premier
I too got service request raised for retention benefit. Further, I had asked them whether they are going to devalue it further in future. Lady on phone has informed me that they are planning to launch some new features from Spetember 01, 2023. They cannot disclose it as of now as exact details are not available with them.
They will be aimed towards rich hni people and Burgundy account holders. They want poor people to stop using this card. 🤣

Kaks2611

TF Buzz
even I am out of country called their usa phone banking using VoIP as mostly they are free. got the points credited
Hey bro... i tried the same right now and the US CC team couldn't understand what i meant by the retention offers for the cards in general. Can you let me know if you just tried calling them on their USA general CC support team or on which number you tried?
Thanks.

elite34700

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,

Following a social media thread, i called up Axis Magnus CC today morning and told them about my intention to cancel the card as its getting devalued and other cards offering much better value. Also mentioned my previous spends so far. CC offered me 10K retention bonus points. Took me 10 mins and now this will sponsor a cool one night stay at courtyard Marriott Mahabaleshwar!

Try your luck guys!
I got the 10k points

Hi All,

Try your luck guys!
How much time they will take to credit 10k rewards after confirmation email is received?