• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus and Atlas

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm being offered Axis Atlas LtF . I already hold magnus Burgundy.

Is it worth taking?

If taken, will Atlas be preferred over magnus for any specific transactions? How does the ER transfer work ?

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm being offered Axis Atlas LtF . I already hold magnus Burgundy.

Is it worth taking?

If taken, will Atlas be preferred over magnus for any specific transactions? How does the ER transfer work ?
It is a good offer. You should take it. Atlas used Edge Miles. You get 5miles per 100 (converts to 10 airline or hotel rewards) - so effectively 10% returns on all spends on Hotel and Airline websites and their properties (Cleartrip, MMT etc. not included in this). For all other spends they give 2miles per 100 (so effectively 4% return) (i think utilities is excluded, i'm not sure though). It is not a very high earning card per se but Atlas conversion i feel will not be subject to lot of vagaries in terms of changes that Axis does. LTF is v good.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It is a good offer. You should take it. Atlas used Edge Miles. You get 5miles per 100 (converts to 10 airline or hotel rewards) - so effectively 10% returns on all spends on Hotel and Airline websites and their properties (Cleartrip, MMT etc. not included in this). For all other spends they give 2miles per 100 (so effectively 4% return) (i think utilities is excluded, i'm not sure though). It is not a very high earning card per se but Atlas conversion i feel will not be subject to lot of vagaries in terms of changes that Axis does. LTF is v good.
Thank you. So take it because ltf and use magnus for now?

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
LTF only for burgundy customers Via another TF member who's axis employee..
I'm also a Burgundy customer since many years but Atlas LTF is not being given to me. The only way you can get Atlas LTF is either your salary is over 3L in Axis account, of if you have a salary of over 1L in Axis account and your employer is a listed company with corporate tieup with Axis.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm also a Burgundy customer since many years but Atlas LTF is not being given to me. The only way you can get Atlas LTF is either your salary is over 3L in Axis account, of if you have a salary of over 1L in Axis account and your employer is a listed company with corporate tieup with Axis.
These all apply only if you dont have an Atlas already. All my above conditions are satisfied, but since I already hold an Atlas card since last year, mine wont convert to LTF and they will charge me till eternity. Its completely crazy.

sid16

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
These all apply only if you dont have an Atlas already. All my above conditions are satisfied, but since I already hold an Atlas card since last year, mine wont convert to LTF and they will charge me till eternity. Its completely crazy.
No workaround being offered to you? Closing existing Atlas card and then reapplying?

Ravana_88

TF Select
VIP Lounge
If you got LTF atlas and then after 6 months you switch your salary account to some other bank , will the LTF go away ?

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No workaround being offered to you? Closing existing Atlas card and then reapplying?
Thats the only option that I think i can chose now. Right now i've completed almost a year and am in the gold tier which i think is applicable till this year end. Maybe i'll finally use some of these airport benefits if available and then close and re-apply again next year. For this yr, its 5k more which is something i'm ok with. Want to take this to my RM for a LTF request internally but i'm seriously afraid of him bothering me with some quasi-ULIP product which i dont want.

luckymurari

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you got LTF atlas and then after 6 months you switch your salary account to some other bank , will the LTF go away ?
Yes, it will go away. Got more details as below:

- Magnus Burgundy LTF is linked to True Burgundy status (irrespective of salary or not)
- Atlas LTF is linked to Corporate Salary Burgundy status (limited corporates)
- Axis Select LTF is linked to Burgundy/Priority salary status (irrespective of salary or not)