• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas v Magnus Burgundy LTF for points

hockey

TF Select
I have been offered Magnus Burgundy LTF or Atlas. So i would like to know which one to opt from these two?

drsel

TF Legend
Which one to go for first if i only have option to get 1 card within 90 days?
If you are successful in getting a card, there is no lock in period to get your second or third card. But I recommend you wait 30 days.

If you application is rejected, then you need to wait 90 days for Axis bank and 6 months for other banks.

You will not get more than three cards unless you are a Burgundy customer with 30 lacs fixed deposits or TRV.

Last edited:

hockey

TF Select
How are you getting M4B LTF?
Based on TRV

If you are successful in getting a card, there is no lock in period to get your second or third card. But I recommend you wait 30 days.

If you application is rejected, then you need to wait 90 days for Axis bank and 6 months for other banks.

You will not get more than three cards unless you are a Burgundy customer with 30 lacs fixed deposits or TRV.
Understood

First get Magnus Burgundy lifetime free then pay 5900 for Atlas
Okay

Rag

TF Buzz
As for as I know magnus Burgundy was LTF only till 31st Jan. For applications submitted after 31st jan Annual charge is 30k pa. Please double confirm if LTF offer is still there.