• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Magnus Burgundy Welcome Benefit denied

knowbie

TF Buzz
Got the Magnus Burgundy as LTF in Nov-23

Did not receive any sms after the first transaction. Reached out to CC twice in Dec-23 who acknowledged that the welcome sms should have come but since it did not they will raise a request in the backend to get the benefit. I was asked to signup on Thriwe website where I received an error that number was not registered. This was the case all through December across multiple connects with CC.

Finally in Jan first week I reached out to Axis Thriwe help desk over phone who then redirected me to their WhatsApp number to share email and phone along with error I was facing during login. After a week they got back saying the number and email was not pushed to them by Axis to avail the welcome benefit.

Raised a request over email with Axis Priority support and they replied back that Welcome benefit will only be offered to cards which are not LTF or not NIL fee cards.

Has this been the experience for others who got their M4B?

praneeth999

TF Select

Did not receive any sms after the first transaction. Reached out to CC twice in Dec-23 who acknowledged that the welcome sms should have come but since it did not they will raise a request in the backend to get the benefit. I was asked to signup on Thriwe website where I received an error that number was not registered. This was the case all through December across multiple connects with CC.

Finally in Jan first week I reached out to Axis Thriwe help desk over phone who then redirected me to their WhatsApp number to share email and phone along with error I was facing during login. After a week they got back saying the number and email was not pushed to them by Axis to avail the welcome benefit.

Raised a request over email with Axis Priority support and they replied back that Welcome benefit will only be offered to cards which are not LTF or not NIL fee cards.

Was it a new M4B or converted from regular magnus ? All of us who converted from regular were told not eligible for welcome benefits.

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
What is the best voucher to get? I got Rs 5K voucher for M4B LTF

1706775753030.png
I would recommend Luxe Card. Eventually, all of them there is downside. Eg, Yatra, will not allow discounts on card or website offers + Coupon from gift voucher. So, there is a loss, but i guess, thats how they are making money

anonym

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I would recommend Luxe Card. Eventually, all of them there is downside. Eg, Yatra, will not allow discounts on card or website offers + Coupon from gift voucher. So, there is a loss, but i guess, thats how they are making money
Pls suggest the best use of Luxe voucher, I am in a same dilemma as all of these voucher has their pros and cons and currently I might not be using any of these so thinking to either sell them to someone

mowgli

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Pls suggest the best use of Luxe voucher, I am in a same dilemma as all of these voucher has their pros and cons and currently I might not be using any of these so thinking to either sell them to someone
URL should be shared on the welcome kit. Else, try this link - https://luxegiftcard.com/
These are the brands and you will have to do store purchase if i am not mistaken. And you have to search where the stores are

Vickymaster1010

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
i am holding a magnus and ready to invest in burgandy if i am getting that credit card for free , what are the steps someone please help and guide me in this , my current magnus validity is till nov i am not gng to hit the milestone for sure so please guide

S D S

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

Saw this now. I had applied for a magnus Burgundy in September(have been a Burgundy customer for more than half a decade), but in their usual fashion they sent a magnus card. They both look similar so I didn't realise to I spoke to customer care in October. I raised a complaint. Was assured will get the Burgundy card soon. Got busy and remembered in Jan, again raised the issue with my RM and the card division. Finally got the card in Feb but the welcome benefit link didn't work. Again the usual back and forth(we should have an intercom connection with axis) and finally this month I got the welcome rewards and chose Tata cliq vouchers of 10,000/-.