• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

LTF Magnus Burgundy Welcome Benefit denied

knowbie

TF Buzz
Got the Magnus Burgundy as LTF in Nov-23

Did not receive any sms after the first transaction. Reached out to CC twice in Dec-23 who acknowledged that the welcome sms should have come but since it did not they will raise a request in the backend to get the benefit. I was asked to signup on Thriwe website where I received an error that number was not registered. This was the case all through December across multiple connects with CC.

Finally in Jan first week I reached out to Axis Thriwe help desk over phone who then redirected me to their WhatsApp number to share email and phone along with error I was facing during login. After a week they got back saying the number and email was not pushed to them by Axis to avail the welcome benefit.

Raised a request over email with Axis Priority support and they replied back that Welcome benefit will only be offered to cards which are not LTF or not NIL fee cards.

Has this been the experience for others who got their M4B?

Riva

TF Premier
Yatra voucher is applicable on single person ticket.

Thanks, that's a real bummer!! I don't have any single travel plans anytime soon. They might as well not give these shitty welcome benefits if they want to add so many conditions.

There is a very limited list of outlets that accept luxe vouchers as well. Tata cliq was a way better option I think.

Rag

TF Buzz
Thanks, that's a real bummer!! I don't have any single travel plans anytime soon. They might as well not give these shitty welcome benefits if they want to add so many conditions.

There is a very limited list of outlets that accept luxe vouchers as well. Tata cliq was a way better option I think.
yes Tata cliq is better option.. I was also not aware of one person condition for Yatra voucher.. learned after opting for same. sold it to someone else in good discount..

agrprashant

TF Buzz
Saw this now. I had applied for a magnus Burgundy in September(have been a Burgundy customer for more than half a decade), but in their usual fashion they sent a magnus card. They both look similar so I didn't realise to I spoke to customer care in October. I raised a complaint. Was assured will get the Burgundy card soon. Got busy and remembered in Jan, again raised the issue with my RM and the card division. Finally got the card in Feb but the welcome benefit link didn't work. Again the usual back and forth(we should have an intercom connection with axis) and finally this month I got the welcome rewards and chose Tata cliq vouchers of 10,000/-.
Axis is often horrible at basic tech.

Save money. Get coupons that work using LittlePixi: https://go.littlepixi.com/uwq