• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis magnus welcome benefit

Rag

TF Buzz
Hi All,

I recently got Magnus for Burgundy LTF cc and received 5k welcome benefit as well.

Any one know if yatra voucher for flight can be used to book flight ticket on name of primary card holder only or for others as well ?

drsel

TF Legend
Hi All,

I recently got Magnus for Burgundy LTF cc and received 5k welcome benefit as well.

Any one know if yatra voucher for flight can be used to book flight ticket on name of primary card holder only or for others as well ?
How come you got 5000 Yatra voucher ?
When my Magnus card was converted to Magnus burgundy LTF in November I did not get any welcome benefit
Customer care that for conversion of old Magnus there is no welcome benefit

Riva

TF Premier
Hi All,

On some of the threads iv read that the welcome benefits yatra voucher can be used only on a single ticket and that too only by the card holder. Is this still applicable?

I intend to book a flight with family (self +2), can I use this 5k voucher for such a flight? Has anyone booked family tickets using the welcome voucher on yatra?

Rag

TF Buzz
On some of the threads iv read that the welcome benefits yatra voucher can be used only on a single ticket and that too only by the card holder. Is this still applicable?

I intend to book a flight with family (self +2), can I use this 5k voucher for such a flight? Has anyone booked family tickets using the welcome voucher on yatra?
This voucher can be used only to book flight ticket for 1 passenger. I booked for som one else so no restriction of only card holder. but yes more than one passenger not allowed.