• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Milestone Benefit Confirmation

Harry13

TF Buzz
I got my Axis Magnus last month (June) and completed 1 lakh+ spends in the month excluding card annual fees.
I would like to know if there is a way to confirm if I am eligible to receive the milestone benefit of 25k edge reward points for the month?
I have done transactions on eligible categories only. However, my total spends were only a couple of thousands above 1 lakh so I want to be sure.

Kindly confirm if there is a minimum transaction value required to receive reward points on insurance spends?

How are returns & refunds handled if a partial order is returned?

Will I get regular reward points in my fuel transaction is above 4000?

svs_23

TF Select
There is no automatic way to confirm milestone eligibility.
No minimum transaction value for insurance spends.
If fuel transaction above 4k, you get regular points but no 1% fee waiver.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The same in my case, what I did was to check if I have received regular reward points for the 1 lac spent, if that was the case then the 1lac should be counted towards the milestone.

My bill was 1.67 lac of which 49k was for purchasing USD through bookmyforex, i did not get any rewards points on that but got the base rewards on the remaining 1.18 lacs

Harry13

TF Buzz
The same in my case, what I did was to check if I have received regular reward points for the 1 lac spent, if that was the case then the 1lac should be counted towards the milestone.

My bill was 1.67 lac of which 49k was for purchasing USD through bookmyforex, i did not get any rewards points on that but got the base rewards on the remaining 1.18 lacs
Perfect! I have received ER for all my transactions. So I would be eligible🤩

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I've already spent 47K this month and need to spend 53K more. What's the best way (I think vouchers will be the best since they might be useful for future, but not sure)? I really want to reach the milestone, but don't know what's the best way to spend 53K remaining

Googix

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, I've already spent 47K this month and need to spend 53K more. What's the best way (I think vouchers will be the best since they might be useful for future, but not sure)? I really want to reach the milestone, but don't know what's the best way to spend 53K remaining
I'm planning to pay NPS 50k using magnus so i can hit milestone. If u dont want that, only way is to use vouchers but do ensure u have spends in future for sure.

amit

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got my Axis Magnus last month (June) and completed 1 lakh+ spends in the month excluding card annual fees.
I would like to know if there is a way to confirm if I am eligible to receive the milestone benefit of 25k edge reward points for the month?
I have done transactions on eligible categories only. However, my total spends were only a couple of thousands above 1 lakh so I want to be sure.

Kindly confirm if there is a minimum transaction value required to receive reward points on insurance spends?

How are returns & refunds handled if a partial order is returned?

Will I get regular reward points in my fuel transaction is above 4000?
Check your account now

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Pay advance tax