• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Burgundy Query

Ace87

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hi

I have been offered Axis Magnus Burgundy card at 30k + gst. The only reason I'm considering is because I have 3L points in my account and they have said in mail, that I can convert by old points at 5:4 ratio once I upgrade.

Wanted to check if this true.

Very difficult with Axis as they change their rules every week.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Very difficult with Axis as they change their rules every week.
This itself gave you the answer you are looking for..
Even if someone confirms that you can transfer your old points at 5:4, it may not hold true for you at the time of transfer.
It's better you get this in writing from the bank official via official email and then proceed...

Shoxie

TF Premier
This itself gave you the answer you are looking for..
Even if someone confirms that you can transfer your old points at 5:4, it may not hold true for you at the time of transfer.
It's better you get this in writing from the bank official via official email and then proceed...
He already has said that he has it in email. So it makes sense for him to got for it.

I have similar thoughts and wish to upgrade my Magnus to M4B which has around 2.8 lac points, but recently when spoke to customer care they said that they are currently not processing the paid upgrade.
Has anyone upgraded paid Magnus to M4B.?