• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RIP Burgundy Magnus card

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
itni-khushi-bollywood.gif

Last edited:

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I don't think it is a single person's decision..... Poora axis hi C hutiya hai
I mean there are people who brought the cards like Magnus, Atlas and Vistara so there are some interesting and smart people there but the people trying to focus too much on profits which is destroying the customer experience need to be talked to one on one.

khaitan.rajesh29

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I mean there are people who brought the cards like Magnus, Atlas and Vistara so there are some interesting and smart people there but the people trying to focus too much on profits which is destroying the customer experience need to be talked to one on one.
Problem is not just profits. Their entire staff is clueless about any new changes and still they will confidently give you wrong information. I had been told by the bank this week that you can continue with your existing Magnus after opening burgundy account and your existing Magnus will have 5:4 ratio and that too lifetime free.

bing1309

TF Premier
They are cleaning there house to know, what kind of customers they have or wanted. Good atleast magnus saga stops finally. This points etc will eventually stop in all top bankers only fintech or new banks comes up and they will also Deval it. Just move on

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wait for a few more weeks, some or the other offer will come. I don't think 30K + GST will sustain. Axis cc product head may get fired or they may hire someone from HDFC etc. who knows. Super premium cards space is heating up with launch of cards such as Yes Marquee and all. So each bank will have to respond in their own way

Tensor

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So Axis want HNI clients who can spend fortune on their below average cards, do not expect welcome/renewal benefits, do not expect good rewards, definitely do not expect good service and are always ready for another shock. Thanks to their crap strategy, Amex and HDFC cards will always be the first choice of serious customers.