• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Procured Atlas LTF | Burgundy Salary

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have just received Axis Atlas LTF card.

Thank you @RewardsAlert for making me understand how Atlas can be a beneficial card along with Axis for Burgundy, which I have had for a year (originally as LTF Magnus and then upgraded to Burgundy automatically). Side note: Yes I received 5K Miles even though this is a LTF card.

Here are some of the snippets:

Axis Altas.png

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Thank you @RewardsAlert for making me understand how Atlas can be a beneficial card along with Axis for Burgundy, which I have had for a year (originally as LTF Magnus and then upgraded to Burgundy automatically). Side note: Yes I received 5K Miles even though this is a LTF card.

Axis Altas.png
How did you get it ltf ? Kindly elaborate.

techt

TF Legend
Too many Atlas card threads. May be devaluation in the corner
homer GIF

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
How did you get it ltf ? Kindly elaborate.
Simple task:
  1. Holding - Burgundy Salary Account. When the account was opened, Magnus was provided as LTF.
  2. Working for an employer that is Category A++ as per Axis. I don't have a list of companies. So I can't help. I work in Consulting.
  3. Called RM for Atlas as LTF. He called the credit cards team and got everything sorted.
  4. Same day afternoon - KYC guy came to my office and took my salary slips.
This was the entire process.

1RC

plastikman

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Simple task:
  1. Holding - Burgundy Salary Account. When the account was opened, Magnus was provided as LTF.
  2. Working for an employer that is Category A++ as per Axis. I don't have a list of companies. So I can't help. I work in Consulting.
  3. Called RM for Atlas as LTF. He called the credit cards team and got everything sorted.
  4. Same day afternoon - KYC guy came to my office and took my salary slips.
This was the entire process.

1RC
Thanks for your reply.

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why did you get Atlas if you already have Magnus?
There are fellow members here who speak highly of Atlas. Since I was getting it LTF. I see no harm.
Plus, Axis isn't giving me a new line of credit, it is simply giving me a new CC on the same overall credit limit (I think it's called a shared limit).

I understand, when I have Magnus Burgundy then what's the need to get Atlas. Well, I think some folks have already responded but I will get back to you on this, once I see what's the fuss is all about (IFYKYK).

sabandi

TF Buzz

Axis Altas.png
@1RC How many transactions were done to get the 5k Miles and how long did it take for Axis to credit after the transactions. I too got it LTF via burgundy route, but still didn't receive the 5k miles after 1 transaction.

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@1RC How many transactions were done to get the 5k Miles and how long did it take for Axis to credit after the transactions. I too got it LTF via burgundy route, but still didn't receive the 5k miles after 1 transaction.
It requires 3 transactions. Mentioned in the welcome benefit page when you unbox the card on app

sourpai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The T&C says one needs to do 3 transactions within 60 days. I've done the three asked transactions, the miles are yet to show-up. I've been told, they'll show up.

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The T&C says one needs to do 3 transactions within 60 days. I've done the three asked transactions, the miles are yet to show-up. I've been told, they'll show up.
Was there any minimum transaction amount too for the 3 transaction to be done? Also, is there a capping on edge miles earned for a month/statement cycle? I have a spend of 2Lac coming up.. and the mcc would be in 2Edge/100 Rs category.