• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Magnus paid to Magnus LTF with Burgundy

eve

TF Buzz
I recently opened Burgundy and spoke to RM for Magnus LTF. He said Axis has tightened Magnus LTF now and I cannot get LTF with 10L AQB unless this amount is kept in savings for long duration.

Is it worth getting Magnus paid now since first year we are getting joining benefit?
Can it later be converted to LTF?

uchitshah

TF Buzz
I recently opened Burgundy and spoke to RM for Magnus LTF. He said Axis has tightened Magnus LTF now and I cannot get LTF with 10L AQB unless this amount is kept in savings for long duration.

Is it worth getting Magnus paid now since first year we are getting joining benefit?
Can it later be converted to LTF?
True...
I have burgundy account from past 2 years, I have applied for burgundy magnus, but process is stuck from past 20 days.

Like me many people, many user don't know where axis stuck, they are not able to make there own policy, or follow there own policy.

This shows how defective there policies are.

sgoyal9

TF Select
VIP Lounge
They have crazy requirements for Magnus LTF or 5 to 4 conversion essentially.
Just Burgundy is not enough. They want you to have a 30L NRV with them that consists of only Savings, Current, and FD/RD holdings or 1cr Demat or 3L net Salary credit.
This too must be established for atleast 2-3 months before you can get this grand privilege.