• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Procured Atlas LTF | Burgundy Salary

1RC

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have just received Axis Atlas LTF card.

Thank you @RewardsAlert for making me understand how Atlas can be a beneficial card along with Axis for Burgundy, which I have had for a year (originally as LTF Magnus and then upgraded to Burgundy automatically). Side note: Yes I received 5K Miles even though this is a LTF card.

Here are some of the snippets:

Axis Altas.png

maynigam

TF Premier
Usually 3Lpm, however if your company has tie-up with Axis bank and comes in A+ category, 2LPM is also accepted.
Is it only for salary? Or for Professional fees as well? Do they consider cash deposits or transfers from multiple transactions as well?
Basically I'm wondering if they want 3L salary or 3L income?

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Is it only for salary? Or for Professional fees as well? Do they consider cash deposits or transfers from multiple transactions as well?
only corporate salary, basically banks have tie-up with companies and there's a unique company code with which your account is internally linked. That's how they identify if you are receiving a salary from that company per month or not. It depends on bank to bank if they will enforce downgrading the account to a normal one or not incase the salary is not credited for some months. I believe Axis checks quarterly for burgandy eligibility and downgrades if conditions are not maintained.

For cash deposits/saving balances, they only consider TRV of 30 lakhs for burgundy.

maynigam

TF Premier
only corporate salary, basically banks have tie-up with companies and there's a unique company code with which your account is internally linked. That's how they identify if you are receiving a salary from that company per month or not. It depends on bank to bank if they will enforce downgrading the account to a normal one or not incase the salary is not credited for some months. I believe Axis checks quarterly for burgandy eligibility and downgrades if conditions are not maintained.

For cash deposits/saving balances, they only consider TRV of 30 lakhs for burgundy.
Oh. Strange. How does it matter to bank if person is earning 3L from salary or professional income?
I don't understand why someone might want to keep 30L in their saving account or do investments through Bank and give them commission! Just to get some credit card free from the bank 🤪

s1t2y3a3m6

TF Premier
I have just received Axis Atlas LTF card.

Thank you @RewardsAlert for making me understand how Atlas can be a beneficial card along with Axis for Burgundy, which I have had for a year (originally as LTF Magnus and then upgraded to Burgundy automatically). Side note: Yes I received 5K Miles even though this is a LTF card.

Here are some of the snippets:

Axis Altas.png
Credit card limit to dikha dete, thoda sukun milta axis Bank ka limit dekh ke

pgarg24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Do you also have the select card, which is free for burgundy customers? Or select is/can now be swapped with Atlas?
I had MyZone LTF for 1 year, and recently got Atlas LTF(Burgandy opened on 4th Dec) and Atlas got approved after 2 salary credits near 7th Feb.(after getting rejected in Jan once)

Select is showing as a free upgrade for MyZone from axis app due to Burgandy. I haven't applied coz the agent who helped me to get Atlas approved will receive a commission if they apply from their end as fresh application... so just waiting for some time to pass..
But yeah, you can have both Select and Atlas at the same time.

ccTimeBaby

TF Buzz
There are fellow members here who speak highly of Atlas. Since I was getting it LTF. I see no harm.
Plus, Axis isn't giving me a new line of credit, it is simply giving me a new CC on the same overall credit limit (I think it's called a shared limit).

I understand, when I have Magnus Burgundy then what's the need to get Atlas. Well, I think some folks have already responded but I will get back to you on this, once I see what's the fuss is all about (IFYKYK).
So, did you get to know what the fuss was all about? Also, wanted to check if any reward points have been credited in your account since 29th Feb. Mine has been stagnant since.

minhazuddin

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Too many Atlas card threads. May be devaluation in the corner
homer GIF
Dear card member, your request for devaluation has been accepted and processed on 19th March 2024.