• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Atlas v Magnus Burgundy LTF for points

hockey

TF Select
I have been offered Magnus Burgundy LTF or Atlas. So i would like to know which one to opt from these two?

drsel

TF Legend
Which one to go for first if i only have option to get 1 card within 90 days?
If you are successful in getting a card, there is no lock in period to get your second or third card. But I recommend you wait 30 days.

If you application is rejected, then you need to wait 90 days for Axis bank and 6 months for other banks.

You will not get more than three cards unless you are a Burgundy customer with 30 lacs fixed deposits or TRV.

Last edited:

hockey

TF Select
How are you getting M4B LTF?
Based on TRV

If you are successful in getting a card, there is no lock in period to get your second or third card. But I recommend you wait 30 days.

If you application is rejected, then you need to wait 90 days for Axis bank and 6 months for other banks.

You will not get more than three cards unless you are a Burgundy customer with 30 lacs fixed deposits or TRV.
Understood

First get Magnus Burgundy lifetime free then pay 5900 for Atlas
Okay

Rag

TF Buzz
As for as I know magnus Burgundy was LTF only till 31st Jan. For applications submitted after 31st jan Annual charge is 30k pa. Please double confirm if LTF offer is still there.

harry4u

TF Neo

Bro is it true that getting 4th card from axis is not so easy ?