• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

MAGNUS for Burgundy - Applicable only for Burgundy customers maintaining the requisite individual Burgundy relationship

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 13.01.10.jpg

Attachments

• key_fact_sheet_axis_bank_cc.pdf
    262.8 KB · Views: 144

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
your spends will be less rewarding if you take the paid version definitely
but you can get the fees waived off on annual spends
and you have the flexibility to invest 10L as you deem and maximize the returns on it

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
But the question is, let's say if we keep 10L one month before Magnus renewal date for 2-2.5 months. And as the renewal happens, we take out the money. What would happen? There isn't enough clarity.

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

MAGNUS for Burgundy - Applicable only for Burgundy customers maintaining the requisite individual Burgundy relationship

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 13.01.10.jpg
Screenshot_20230920-161317~2.png

I don't think this is accurate. But well, who knows, it's Axis Bank we're talking about.
Moreover, upon Google search, the more recent version is 13-09-2022.

Screenshot_20230920-161528.png

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I don't think this is accurate. But well, who knows, it's Axis Bank we're talking about.
Moreover, upon Google search, the more recent version is 13-09-2022.
Lol 🤣

Btw, this is not something I took from somewhere. I downloaded it from Axis Bank website.

If you know how to use curl, you can run this command to get the latest one(hopefully)

Bash:
curl -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store'  -o key_fact_sheet_axis_bank_cc2.pdf https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/sosc-credit-cards.pdf\?asa\=sdd