• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

MAGNUS for Burgundy - Applicable only for Burgundy customers maintaining the requisite individual Burgundy relationship

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 13.01.10.jpg

Attachments

• key_fact_sheet_axis_bank_cc.pdf
    262.8 KB · Views: 144

NikhilTravelLover

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
As a joint force if we act, we can take Axis on backfoot.

If majority of us skip to opt for Burgandy, and send the mass closure notice for Magnus, insighting that new Burgundy criteria is not worthy to keep the card,they will rethink about it.

Capability of Paying 10 L is not the issue here. But it should be worthy enough.
No 10x ER, no spending bonus, Pathetic customer care, No proper tracking of ER etc etc.

I am waiting for official email from Axis. Then I will reply them to close my card eloborating many issues. Thats it end for my Magnus jounney.

Reactions: CMG

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can find out directly at this link - https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/sosc-credit-cards.pdf

and yes, Axis people were sleeping while writing the "date of last update"
They were indeed sleeping.
For Burgundy Private Credit Card - they have written : INR 50,000 (Nil for Burgundy Account holders), instead of Burgundy Private account holders.

Every Burgundy customer should write to their PNO, asking for the Free Burgundy Private CC as per this updated SOC sheet.

God save suxis & its customers.

@NikhilTravelLover @CMG @anirban.choudhury @TechnoFino @VISHESH_BANSAL @Walter White @4uziaul

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
They were indeed sleeping.
For Burgundy Private Credit Card - they have written : INR 50,000 (Nil for Burgundy Account holders), instead of Burgundy Private account holders.

Every Burgundy customer should write to their PNO, asking for the Free Burgundy Private CC as per this updated SOC sheet.

God save suxis & its customers.

@NikhilTravelLover @CMG @anirban.choudhury @TechnoFino @VISHESH_BANSAL @Walter White @4uziaul
They haven't uploaded this on their website as a links... wasn't able to find..... Seems like this is still WorkInProgress document, and yet to be reviewed

UPDATE:
Available under : https://www.axisbank.com/retail/cards/credit-card/useful-links/terms-and-conditions -> Key Fact Sheet

shrewdoc

TF Ace
As a joint force if we act, we can take Axis on backfoot.

If majority of us skip to opt for Burgandy, and send the mass closure notice for Magnus, insighting that new Burgundy criteria is not worthy to keep the card,they will rethink about it.

Capability of Paying 10 L is not the issue here. But it should be worthy enough.
No 10x ER, no spending bonus, Pathetic customer care, No proper tracking of ER etc etc.

I am waiting for official email from Axis. Then I will reply them to close my card eloborating many issues. Thats it end for my Magnus jounney.
From what I've deduced about Axis, they don't care.

Ye bank chal kaise rha hai is my big question.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
So eligibility of Burgandy Magnus is considered on an individual level (as per customer id). That means for a Burgundy family relationship, the person who desires to hold the Burgandy Magnus should set aside 30L(for FDs) individually and it won't be considered if held across family accounts as a whole, right?

Last edited:

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
From what I've deduced about Axis, they don't care.

Ye bank chal kaise rha hai is my big question.
Ye-Badi-Achi-Baat-Kahi-Aapne-Meme-Template-on-Chup-Chup-Ke-1024x576.jpg

drsel

TF Legend
How much is 20 x edge points while using Burgundy debit card?
Is this Burgundy account to which we are all upgrading, called a Burgundy digital savings account? Screenshot_20230927-121937.jpg

rohitsinha

TF Select
while many of you think we have to maintain 10L, it's not the case. To seed you will need 10L
After that , you will be penalised only if you don't maintain more than 25% TRV, i.e 2.5L. That's what we have to maintain

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
while many of you think we have to maintain 10L, it's not the case. To seed you will need 10L
After that , you will be penalised only if you don't maintain more than 25% TRV, i.e 2.5L. That's what we have to maintain
You might not be penalised for non maintenance of burgundy relationship. There is a high chance that you will be charged for magnus and your ratio then drops to 5:2.

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
You might not be penalised for non maintenance of burgundy relationship. There is a high chance that you will be charged for magnus and your ratio then drops to 5:2.
Actually if they charge card and drop to 5:2 we can’t fight it bcos it’s their in terms conditions burgundy separate and burgundy Magnus seperate

rohitsinha

TF Select
Yes, with Magnus burgundy it might be tricky. Another example is people have opened salary account with 2L+ in burgundy. You branch RM can do it. But will it qualify for Magnus burgundy or not is the question. You may see a surprise bill of 12K. Customer care only acknowledge 3L+ for burgundy salary. SO what will happen??