• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Updated key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Key fact sheet which includes Magnus for Burgundy

MAGNUS for Burgundy - Applicable only for Burgundy customers maintaining the requisite individual Burgundy relationship

Screenshot 2023-09-20 at 13.01.10.jpg

Attachments

• key_fact_sheet_axis_bank_cc.pdf
    262.8 KB · Views: 144

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Lol 🤣

Btw, this is not something I took from somewhere. I downloaded it from Axis Bank website.

If you know how to use curl, you can run this command to get the latest one(hopefully)

Bash:
curl -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store'  -o key_fact_sheet_axis_bank_cc2.pdf https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/sosc-credit-cards.pdf\?asa\=sdd
Sir, the photo is from your pdf only. 😄

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Transfer rate would be 5:4 with Burgundy, right?
Yes 5:4

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 20/09/2023, we understand that, you are being unable to avail of the special offering on points conversion ratio of 5:4 for your Credit Card number.

We would like to inform you that, we are in process of announcing the special Magnus offer for Burgundy customers. We shall be writing to you shortly with the process to avail the benefit. Till then we request your cooperation on the same.

Eligible customers will be able to upgrade their existing Magnus to new magnus with 5:4 miles conversion ratio. To be eligible for new version, customer has to have burgundy eligible status as defined below:

Burgundy relationship eligibility criteria, calculated at a Customer ID level:

• Maintenance of an Average Quarterly Balance of INR 10,00,000 in the Savings Account, OR

• Maintenance of an Average Quarterly Balance of INR 10,00,000 across Savings Accounts and Current Accounts, OR

• Maintenance of a minimum Total Relationship Value(TRV) of INR 30,00,000

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So in summary from what I can gather from techfino Twitter etc I may be wrong
burgundy shud be opened after sept 1 and it’s LTF subject to maintaining trv
5:4 ratio
cust id level burgundy trv no mention of family now(omitted in today’s email)
special offering has vanished- is it to open burgundy or is it when we get new Magnus burgundy card I don’t know

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
So in summary from what I can gather from techfino Twitter etc I may be wrong
burgundy shud be opened after sept 1 and it’s LTF subject to maintaining trv
5:4 ratio
cust id level burgundy trv no mention of family now(omitted in today’s email)
special offering has vanished- is it to open burgundy or is it when we get new Magnus burgundy card I don’t know
Welcome voucher of 5000 is mentioned clearly in magnus welcome benefits pdf on official site for burgundy customers.

sxchzy

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yes 5:4

Thank you for writing to Axis Bank.

This is with reference to your e-mail dated 20/09/2023, we understand that, you are being unable to avail of the special offering on points conversion ratio of 5:4 for your Credit Card number.

We would like to inform you that, we are in process of announcing the special Magnus offer for Burgundy customers. We shall be writing to you shortly with the process to avail the benefit. Till then we request your cooperation on the same.

Eligible customers will be able to upgrade their existing Magnus to new magnus with 5:4 miles conversion ratio. To be eligible for new version, customer has to have burgundy eligible status as defined below:

Burgundy relationship eligibility criteria, calculated at a Customer ID level:

• Maintenance of an Average Quarterly Balance of INR 10,00,000 in the Savings Account, OR

• Maintenance of an Average Quarterly Balance of INR 10,00,000 across Savings Accounts and Current Accounts, OR

• Maintenance of a minimum Total Relationship Value(TRV) of INR 30,00,000
are they not going to consider net salary credit of 3 L ?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
are they not going to consider net salary credit of 3 L ?
Sorry I have added to the confusion it’s there

Maintenance of an Average Quarterly Balance of INR 10,00,000 in the Savings Account, OR

• Maintenance of a minimum Total Relationship Value(TRV) of INR 30,00,000, OR

• Maintenance of a minimum Total Relationship Value(TRV) of INR 1,00,00,000, which includes Demat holdings, OR

• In case of a salaried customer, one should be receiving a net salary credit in excess of INR 3,00,000 every month in Axis Bank Salary Account, OR

• Foreign Inward Remittance of at least INR 40,00,000 received through Wire transfer or Remit Money in last 12 months (only for NRI’s)

• Each member of the family id should be individually eligible basis cust ID to avail Magnus credit card

We request you to hold the redemption till the announcement is done.

We would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Your patience and co-operation are highly appreciated.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Sorry I have added to the confusion it’s there

Maintenance of an Average Quarterly Balance of INR 10,00,000 in the Savings Account, OR

• Maintenance of a minimum Total Relationship Value(TRV) of INR 30,00,000, OR

• Maintenance of a minimum Total Relationship Value(TRV) of INR 1,00,00,000, which includes Demat holdings, OR

• In case of a salaried customer, one should be receiving a net salary credit in excess of INR 3,00,000 every month in Axis Bank Salary Account, OR

• Foreign Inward Remittance of at least INR 40,00,000 received through Wire transfer or Remit Money in last 12 months (only for NRI’s)

• Each member of the family id should be individually eligible basis cust ID to avail Magnus credit card

We request you to hold the redemption till the announcement is done.

We would appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Your patience and co-operation are highly appreciated.
Some twitter people have added even more confusion that old burgundy customers (opened before 1st September) are not eligible for Magnus burgundy 🤣. Pretty sure this can't be true.

R@J

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Lol 🤣

Btw, this is not something I took from somewhere. I downloaded it from Axis Bank website.

If you know how to use curl, you can run this command to get the latest one(hopefully)

Bash:
curl -H 'Cache-Control: no-cache, no-store'  -o key_fact_sheet_axis_bank_cc2.pdf https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/sosc-credit-cards.pdf\?asa\=sdd
Can find out directly at this link - https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/sosc-credit-cards.pdf

and yes, Axis people were sleeping while writing the "date of last update"