• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Burgundy Magnus: Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
Hello everyone!

So finally the day has come. People who are eligible started receiving Burgundy Magnus cards. It took about 3 days to get the card to us.

I’ll keep updating this post with the updates. Will try to keep it as minimal as possible.

• There’s no difference in terms of appearance between the regular Magnus and Burgundy Magnus.

• 65B4E13B-1D6F-4CAB-BF75-4B31B5FFC53B.jpeg
  • 294F2D35-6570-468F-B18B-5D5155AB3367.jpeg

• It’s being issued on the MasterCard World Platform.
  • The bin starts with 5296.
  • No add-on cards are being sent as of now.
  • There are 3 different point buckets: Edge RP, Magnus Burgundy, Edge Miles

• 27FDBA91-6E25-4B44-9111-0AFC62A6F963.jpeg

• The 5:4 and transfers to Burgundy Magnus points will kick in when you’ll activate the card, but few reported that it hasn’t been transferred yet, and cc is stating it’ll be delayed. It’s better to wait now before activating the card, as you’ve 30 days in your hand for activation if you’ve Edge RP to be credited as it’ll be a one-time transfer.
  • In the travel edge, the changed point cap is 10L instead of 5L with a ratio of 5:2

• IMG_7369.png

• Yes, Burgundy Magnus is a CONDITIONAL LTF. Your account will be reviewed every 6 months.

• IMG_7379.jpeg

• As of now, 30L TRV per account per customer ID & 3L salary credit is valid. 10L AMB/AQB isn’t valid.
  • Going by the points bucket, there’s little to no chance that your other cards’ points will be with Magnus Burgundy post the first migration, which is a bummer and a dealbreaker with the TRV.

I’ll keep updating with any new updates here. Please do keep the discussion on Burgundy Magnus related only so that it becomes helpful for all.

chasni

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Burgundy Magnus needs 30L TRV. Less than that, they won’t do anything. As you don’t maintain it, you need to do 30L TRV by FD which would be instant or 30L liquid cash, which needs to be maintained for 45 days to be eligible.

If any of your RM/BM or whoever it’s suggested anything else, and especially the above statement, ask them to send a mail confirmation of the same and send it to PNO or MD desk, mal practice for them will be over 😊
I don't think 30L FD is going to make someone eligible for B4M instantly.

@drsel I think you did your 30L FD last month. Did you get the card upgrade?

drsel

TF Legend
It should. That has been conveyed by people in right positions in Axis Bank
I don't think 30L FD is going to make someone eligible for B4M instantly.

@drsel I think you did your 30L FD last month. Did you get the card upgrade?
I am not yet eligible with 30 lacs fixed deposit on 29 September.
every day my average monthly balance goes up by one lakh , but they said there is a cooling off period of 45 days.
after that I can apply for the card

Subhankar

TF Ace
TF Family
Chief Mod
every day my average monthly balance goes up by one lakh , but they said there is a cooling off period of 45 days.
Yes. AQB 30L has a 45 days cool down period.

drsel

TF Legend
I shall call again after 30 days on 29 October, when my AMB should cross 30 lacs

Rags

TF Select
I can confirm this. I neither have 3L+ salary nor TRV of 30L.
I have opened new burgundy account in sep and 1st salary got credited. Not yet received the invite for Magnus for burgundy. Customer care, branch and RM all are clueless. Any suggestions on what to be done?

drsel

TF Legend
I have opened new burgundy account in sep and 1st salary got credited. Not yet received the invite for Magnus for burgundy. Customer care, branch and RM all are clueless. Any suggestions on what to be done?
There is a cooling off period of 45 days, so you need to wait for your second salary to get credited.
it has to be a reputed company on the list of Axis Bank.
then you can call the burgundy customer care

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
As per the latest updates
Newly opened accounts maintaining 10 lakhs AQB would need to wait for 2 months + 45 days , so technically they won’t be able to get benefits from the offer as the offer ends on 31st November.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No I have 30 lacs with axis fixed deposits for more than 8 days but I am still not eligible .

my AMB is going up by 1 lakh everyday.
maybe after 30 days on 29th October I will try to get the lifetime free Magnus burgundy card
Did customer care promise you that you can get it if the AMB shows 30L?
Also, Where are you seeing this AMB going 1 lakh up every day? In Net banking?

drsel

TF Legend
Did customer care promise you that you can get it if the AMB shows 30L?
Also, Where are you seeing this AMB going 1 lakh up every day? In Net banking?
Not exactly, they said if you keep 30 lacs with a 45 day cooling off period, you will get Magnus Burgundy lifetime free.

Burgundy Customer care informs me

Status
Not open for further replies.