• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks to get Emerald LTF and Indulge LTF

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have recently opened a Select account with IndusInd. They have offered me Legend LTF, but I have asked for Indulge LTF instead. I offered them to put 5L FD as goodwill. What are my chances? Any other tricks I can use? I already hold Infinia and Magnus so I don’t have a lot to gain from Indulge, but I will keep LTF if they offer.

Similarly, I have requested my icici RM to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF to Emerald LTF. I have told them that if they do so, I will move some expenses to Emerald, give them additional SIP and won’t move my salary to Axis. Would this work? Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
im upgrading from iconia amex LTF to indulge LTF with 1L + gst as joining fee

ill get 1L voucher worth

i think its totally worth, cuz of BMS offer and ED offer and ofcourse indulge is really good looking card
All these vouchers are available at 10X reward point on with Axis Magnus. Hence you shall not consider the value of the same more than 70% if you are being generous. So you will still be paying more than 30K for the vouchers.
Also most of the brand vouchers offered are very specific and make sens if you generally stay in those kind of properties. Else you are just upgrading your hotel because you had vouchers and hence value which you derive from is even lower.

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So basically, it's a waste of money.
I don't know why indusind keeps their CC prices so high, and most of the cards are useless. We can get better alternatives with different bank cards.
why its useless?? u can book flight tickets from yatra if u dont find shopping vouchers attractive

well i need to buy things from puma... and need flight tickets for my upcoming trip

im gonna use vouchagram on puma and yatra .... these expenses are going to happen anyways... so im getting free top end card from indusind .. why not??

also ill get 6k worth free ED voucher per year and BMS bogo 700rs 3 ticks per month..

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I would suggest to cancel the card , as there was a better shot to make it LTF at inception
I did not activate the card and it’s been 45 days. So I assumed it would have been cancelled automatically. But I am getting CC statements as Emerald now. With Axis saga, I thought let’s see if Emerald is still valid and looks like it is. I could set pin and see the card on iMobile. So this 30 day rule is on paper it seems

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I did not activate the card and it’s been 45 days. So I assumed it would have been cancelled automatically. But I am getting CC statements as Emerald now. With Axis saga, I thought let’s see if Emerald is still valid and looks like it is. I could set pin and see the card on iMobile. So this 30 day rule is on paper it seems
ICICI takes consent for card activation through message or ehatsapp
May be you have given your consent over there.

hariharan

TF Buzz
The response I got from ICICI after escalating for an LTF Emeralde:

Greetings!

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused to you.

With reference to your email, we wish to state that the Life time free Emeralde proposition is offered at a relationship value of Rs 2 crore and above at a customer level. Currently your balances are below the threshold limit hence we regret to inform that we are unable to accede to your request for upgradation of your card to life time free card.

However we wish to inform that we can issue you a Emeralde credit card with waiver of Joining fee (1st year) of Rs. 12000 plus GST basis your relationship with us, second year onwards the charges would be reversed basis Minimum Spends of Rs 15 lacs in the card anniversary year.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

Greetings!

With reference to your email, we wish to state that the Life time free Emeralde proposition is offered at a relationship value of Rs 2 crore and above at a customer level. Currently your balances are below the threshold limit hence we regret to inform that we are unable to accede to your request for upgradation of your card to life time free card.

However we wish to inform that we can issue you a Emeralde credit card with waiver of Joining fee (1st year) of Rs. 12000 plus GST basis your relationship with us, second year onwards the charges would be reversed basis Minimum Spends of Rs 15 lacs in the card anniversary year.
you need approval from regional heads ask your rm for the same

AshishR

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Greetings!

what is ur current nrv with icici??