• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks to get Emerald LTF and Indulge LTF

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have recently opened a Select account with IndusInd. They have offered me Legend LTF, but I have asked for Indulge LTF instead. I offered them to put 5L FD as goodwill. What are my chances? Any other tricks I can use? I already hold Infinia and Magnus so I don’t have a lot to gain from Indulge, but I will keep LTF if they offer.

Similarly, I have requested my icici RM to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF to Emerald LTF. I have told them that if they do so, I will move some expenses to Emerald, give them additional SIP and won’t move my salary to Axis. Would this work? Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already

vijay.vj

TF Ace
u mean fresh application ?? or upgraded existing card?? IIT alumni?
when was this offer?
Check this out

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
can u please share your story
I have three cards from ICICI - APay, Platinum, and Coral Rupay. Two years ago, I was offered the Saaphiro LTF along with a personal loan, but I wasn't heavily involved in these credit cards at the time and didn't accept it. Despite requesting a premium card with LTF multiple times later on, I wasn't offered one, and fees were levied if I wanted to upgrade. Although I've seen pre-approved card upgrade offers in the app, they came with fees. Due to ICICI's poor reward structure, I didn't show much interest in their cards. However, a few days ago, I casually checked for any upgrades and was surprised to find that the Emerald CC was available with no joining or annual fees, making it LTF. Without a second thought, I applied for it and received the card in just three days, with it reflecting in the app within one day.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have three cards from ICICI - APay, Platinum, and Coral Rupay. Two years ago, I was offered the Saaphiro LTF along with a personal loan, but I wasn't heavily involved in these credit cards at the time and didn't accept it. Despite requesting a premium card with LTF multiple times later on, I wasn't offered one, and fees were levied if I wanted to upgrade. Although I've seen pre-approved card upgrade offers in the app, they came with fees. Due to ICICI's poor reward structure, I didn't show much interest in their cards. However, a few days ago, I casually checked for any upgrades and was surprised to find that the Emerald CC was available with no joining or annual fees, making it LTF. Without a second thought, I applied for it and received the card in just three days, with it reflecting in the app within one day.
congrats bro..

do u have salary account/any existing loans with them?
whats your cc limit ?? how long have u been using icici cc?

mastfun

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I think I should have not taken the Paid Metal card :D

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I casually checked for any upgrades and was surprised to find that the Emerald CC was available with no joining or annual fees, making it LTF. Without a second thought, I applied for it and received the card in just three days, with it reflecting in the app within one day.
Did you use the normal "Upgrade" option or the "Apply Now" option? Can you share the offer screenshot? Also, which variant of the card did you get?