• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tricks to get Emerald LTF and Indulge LTF

Cardmarvel

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hello,

I have recently opened a Select account with IndusInd. They have offered me Legend LTF, but I have asked for Indulge LTF instead. I offered them to put 5L FD as goodwill. What are my chances? Any other tricks I can use? I already hold Infinia and Magnus so I don’t have a lot to gain from Indulge, but I will keep LTF if they offer.

Similarly, I have requested my icici RM to upgrade from Sapphiro LTF to Emerald LTF. I have told them that if they do so, I will move some expenses to Emerald, give them additional SIP and won’t move my salary to Axis. Would this work? Again, I have no inclination to pay any fees for Emerald since my other cards cover most benefits already

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
So after I copied customer care and PNO on RM’s email, the RM finally accepted that the card is only FYF. I still haven’t activated the card and considering my options:

I can keep it for the first year and dump it next year if they don’t make it LTF by then.

I can simply NOT activate it and let it get cancelled.

I can keep the card and liquidate my MF holdings with them, effectively saving monies on commission

What say junta?
I may be late with reply.
However, if your RM already have given you confirmation then it will be enough for keeping the card LTF forever.

You don't need to do anything, just sit back, relax & enjoy.
Next year when the charges will be applied simple escalate to MD with the mail that was sent by your RM.
It will be 100% converted to LTF.