• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to earn ₹900 every month

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all!

This is a trick to earn ₹900 every month by manufacturing spends that I have been doing from 3 months now.😂

I have a sc smart credit card that gives 2% cashback on all online spends. I use it on snapay every month for 50k. They charge ₹590 but I get ₹1000 cashback on the credit card. Now I pay the credit card bill via hdfc dc to get ₹500 cashback. In total I get ₹1500 - ₹590 = about ₹900.

I understand that sc bank may close my card if they suspect manufacturing spends but i don’t care as I have a lot of other credit cards.

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hi all!

This is a trick to earn ₹900 every month by manufacturing spends that I have been doing from 3 months now.😂

I have a sc smart credit card that gives 2% cashback on all online spends. I use it on snapay every month for 50k. They charge ₹590 but I get ₹1000 cashback on the credit card. Now I pay the credit card bill via hdfc dc to get ₹500 cashback. In total I get ₹1500 - ₹590 = about ₹900.

I understand that sc bank may close my card if they suspect manufacturing spends but i don’t care as I have a lot of other credit cards.
for 900 rs you are ready to give up a credit card
hats off to you

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi all!

How do you redeem this cashback? Can you get a statement credit or only gift vouchers?

Rdspam

TF Premier
customer care dosent look at this
fraud and transaction monitoring teams monitor this
you do 3-4 transactions of same amount on a same merchant you will get a call asking about transactions legitamacy
Are you sure they do this? I figured they don’t care much because unlike normal credit cards they don’t bother putting any merchant restrictions on any of their cards whatsoever

for 900 rs you are ready to give up a credit card
hats off to you
Axis blocked my privilege card on Omnicard wallet load for 1k (testing), charges around 21.x rupees.
So, anyone reading don't use Omnicard!
Snapay is fine though, (try smaller amounts & cool down periods)

Meanwhile 1st & last time on youtube guy : maine to loot liya, aap bhi lootiye! 😊 🤓😅😬