• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get pre-approved Sc cards including Ultimate

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I used to maintain & keep only the MAB amount i.e 25k in the SC saving account. Last month around the 10th I started using it for my daily small amount of UPI transactions & also added some 35K. Also did some P2P txns like Maid, Cook, payments, etc. Also received some amount from my friends. Yesterday received a pre-approved offer along with 1000 Amazon vouchers on 3 SC cards Ultimate, Smart, and EaseMyTrip cards.

sahilcapricorn

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I'm still not getting any pre approved offer.. Almost 7 months old account now.. MAB always over 25k and sometimes more like it's 1L + as we speak.. Using Debit Card frequently online for bill payments on Cheq & Mobi.. Also doing UPI transactions for food and tea n all.. Like small and medium amounts.. Area is serviceable, staying in branch location.. Don't wanna apply card now unless pre approved as SC denied my application twice in last one year 🥲🥲

saucy

TF Ace
I'm still not getting any pre approved offer.. Almost 7 months old account now.. MAB always over 25k and sometimes more like it's 1L + as we speak.. Using Debit Card frequently online for bill payments on Cheq & Mobi.. Also doing UPI transactions for food and tea n all.. Like small and medium amounts.. Area is serviceable, staying in branch location.. Don't wanna apply card now unless pre approved as SC denied my application twice in last one year 🥲🥲
Hmmmph. So capricorns are unlucky in financial matters.... Horoscope Noted.

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Did anyone was asked TAN number while applying Scb card
TAN is a 10-digit alphanumeric identity number given to individuals who are responsible for collecting or deducting taxes at the source in an individual capacity or as an entity.

are you applied for business CC of SCB ?

kushhh

TF Ace
No
TAN is a 10-digit alphanumeric identity number given to individuals who are responsible for collecting or deducting taxes at the source in an individual capacity or as an entity.

are you applied for business CC of SCB ?
I applied for smart personal card ... And when i asked they said it's bank policy, but i have received the link for vkyc

Thanks for posting! I was sort of referring to the higher variants.
Btw there's some issue with this card as well - some people posted in this forum - that they were charged - in case you're interested in applying for it
yes. i just saw. have this variant as LTF since 2015-16 when it was LTF by default. pathetic in limit increase

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
I just opened my account in Sc and they said if I can open it with fund of 15lac they will provide free debit plus cc in 1 week. Just to maintain it for one week. After approval off titanium cc you can downgrade. It get you cc faster then waiting 6 months.

If anyone wants her number i can assist.
Chandigarh branch.

0xfallup

TF Ace
I just opened my account in Sc and they said if I can open it with fund of 15lac they will provide free debit plus cc in 1 week. Just to maintain it for one week. After approval off titanium cc you can downgrade. It get you cc faster then waiting 6 months.

If anyone wants her number i can assist.
Chandigarh branch.
15 lacs wew :(