• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get pre-approved Sc cards including Ultimate

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I used to maintain & keep only the MAB amount i.e 25k in the SC saving account. Last month around the 10th I started using it for my daily small amount of UPI transactions & also added some 35K. Also did some P2P txns like Maid, Cook, payments, etc. Also received some amount from my friends. Yesterday received a pre-approved offer along with 1000 Amazon vouchers on 3 SC cards Ultimate, Smart, and EaseMyTrip cards.

Kartik155555

TF Buzz
Yes she said need to show one time entry of 15 lacs. And give her week for approvals. That's it.

I don't have that much 🥲 so forwarded info here.
Can't verify 😂 with my funds.

0xfallup

TF Ace
I just opened my account in Sc and they said if I can open it with fund of 15lac they will provide free debit plus cc in 1 week. Just to maintain it for one week. After approval off titanium cc you can downgrade. It get you cc faster then waiting 6 months.

If anyone wants her number i can assist.
Chandigarh branch.
closed my account in that branch ...smooth process :)

0xfallup

TF Ace
I just opened my account in Sc and they said if I can open it with fund of 15lac they will provide free debit plus cc in 1 week. Just to maintain it for one week. After approval off titanium cc you can downgrade. It get you cc faster then waiting 6 months.

Chandigarh branch.
pls help @Donut@9105 with the number bro

Lobogris

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Chandigarh branch.
Please share her number with me!

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

macx

TF Buzz
I suggest trying to apply for a credit card (CC) through the portal but do not complete the application. Customer care will call you to register you as an interested customer. This should trigger a pre-approved offer for a credit card.

I have held my salary account with SC for almost 2 years but have never been offered any credit card deals through the app. Once, I tried to apply for a platinum card with some TWS offer, but the application failed midway. The next day, I received a call from customer care offering the platinum card. I applied but was rejected for an unknown reason.

After a few weeks, I started seeing pre-approved card offers for me in credit cards. Last month, I was pre-approved for all their cards. I was skeptical of SC and applied for the smart card. It got approved with a limit of 5L. I should have gone for the Ultimate, but now the offer is no longer available.
PS : Never kept more than Rs 100/- in the account, always transfer to HDFC when the salary got credited.

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
I suggest trying to apply for a credit card (CC) through the portal but do not complete the application. Customer care will call you to register you as an interested customer. This should trigger a pre-approved offer for a credit card.

I have held my salary account with SC for almost 2 years but have never been offered any credit card deals through the app. Once, I tried to apply for a platinum card with some TWS offer, but the application failed midway. The next day, I received a call from customer care offering the platinum card. I applied but was rejected for an unknown reason.

After a few weeks, I started seeing pre-approved card offers for me in credit cards. Last month, I was pre-approved for all their cards. I was skeptical of SC and applied for the smart card. It got approved with a limit of 500k. I should have gone for the Ultimate, but now the offer is no longer available.
Sometime 500k takes some time to get it adjusted in brain for actual figure...Simply put 5L😀😀😀🤪🤪🤪