• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to get pre-approved Sc cards including Ultimate

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
I used to maintain & keep only the MAB amount i.e 25k in the SC saving account. Last month around the 10th I started using it for my daily small amount of UPI transactions & also added some 35K. Also did some P2P txns like Maid, Cook, payments, etc. Also received some amount from my friends. Yesterday received a pre-approved offer along with 1000 Amazon vouchers on 3 SC cards Ultimate, Smart, and EaseMyTrip cards.

I used to maintain & keep only the MAB amount i.e 25k in the SC saving account. Last month around the 10th I started using it for my daily small amount of UPI transactions & also added some 35K. Also did some P2P txns like Maid, Cook, payments, etc. Also received some amount from my friends. Yesterday received a pre-approved offer along with 1000 Amazon vouchers on 3 SC cards Ultimate, Smart, and EaseMyTrip cards.
And whats the limit you got?

0xfallup

TF Ace
I also opened last month this account …pls share everything in details me also looking for pre-approved offer

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
means spending pattern works to get LTF cards from SC

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are u salaried or self-employed?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Do we have people with LTF SC cards?

I asked an agent if they would give LTF premium cards for salary account and they started teaching me "credit cards are taken for spending. So you better spend on its fees as well"
I'm sure Debit cards and UPI makers would've been like 1682105018880.png
Agent needs to be awarded for such an answer
Btw I have Manhattan card from scb i used with 999+gst for 5 yrs and made it ltf this year with 15lac NRV after big arguments

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Agent needs to be awarded for such an answer
Btw I have Manhattan card from scb i used with 999+gst for 5 yrs and made it ltf this year with 15lac NRV after big arguments
I had a LTF Manhattan since 2014-15
Got it with salary account
Card was auto closed due to non usage , as I lost the card in My Euro trip and didn’t cared to renew the same .