• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any method/trick to get pre-approved credit card offer without having bank account in that particular bank.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get pre-approved credit card offer from the bank in which I don't have a savings account.
For example, I want a pre-approved offer from ICICI Bank but I don't have any savings account with ICICI is there any way to get pre-approved offers from ICICI?

chinmay

TF Select
That seems difficult; how can a bank offer you a card without any background about you!

But there can definitely be some other criteria; I guess HDFC offers cards to alumnus of some top-tier colleges in India.

Maybe also someone can offer card basis your employer.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
That seems difficult; how can a bank offer you a card without any background about you!

But there can definitely be some other criteria; I guess HDFC offers cards to alumnus of some top-tier colleges in India.

Can't we get through any third party??
Like I have heard people say that they recieved a lot of calls for credit card application.
Where do they receive these call from?

chinmay

TF Select
Can't we get through any third party??
Like I have heard people say that they recieved a lot of calls for credit card application.
Where do they receive these call from?
Those call are random cold calling by agents.
Mostly from the lists they must have brought from, as simple as the mobile numbers which we share with malls/restaurants/etc is shared and sold.

The agents do random cold calling claiming to be from bank and offering credit card

But these would be normal applications done with proper checks/verification done by the banks once you apply

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

It happens with ICICI.
My wife got Pre-Approved LTF Rubyx without having any relationship with them with a 2,40,000 Limit.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Is there any way to get pre-approved credit card offer from the bank in which I don't have a savings account.
For example, I want a pre-approved offer from ICICI Bank but I don't have any savings account with ICICI is there any way to get pre-approved offers from ICICI?
if you don't have any relationship with any bank then you will not get but if you have a relationship with any bank from where your cibil is generated then it is possible.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can I call and request icici customer care that I am interested in cc😂
Is there any chance I might get any pre approved offer?
You may try your luck but it may not happen because it's decided based on the quarterly checks run by them based on sum predefined algorithm.
I applied manually & later the credit card I got was chargeable & had to do a hell lot of fight to make that life time free after 3 years.