• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Trick to earn ₹900 every month

neo.puneet

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all!

This is a trick to earn ₹900 every month by manufacturing spends that I have been doing from 3 months now.😂

I have a sc smart credit card that gives 2% cashback on all online spends. I use it on snapay every month for 50k. They charge ₹590 but I get ₹1000 cashback on the credit card. Now I pay the credit card bill via hdfc dc to get ₹500 cashback. In total I get ₹1500 - ₹590 = about ₹900.

I understand that sc bank may close my card if they suspect manufacturing spends but i don’t care as I have a lot of other credit cards.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Axis blocked my privilege card on Omnicard wallet load for 1k (testing), charges around 21.x rupees.
So, anyone reading don't use Omnicard!
Snapay is fine though, (try smaller amounts & cool down periods)

Meanwhile 1st & last time on youtube guy : maine to loot liya, aap bhi lootiye! 😊 🤓😅😬
You are newbie on credit card ?

Sometimes bank block your card for any new merchant transaction, what's new ?

After unblock use your card again. This time your card will not be blocked.

Omnicard is good for SBI Cashback credit card holders and you will get 5% cashback on PAYU Money merchant name and transfer to bank.

Rajat Nigam

TF Buzz

Omnicard is good for SBI Cashback credit card holders and you will get 5% cashback on PAYU Money merchant name and transfer to bank.

Does SBI block cashback card after the first transaction on Omnicard?

aaramdev

TF Neo
Hi all!

This is a trick to earn ₹900 every month by manufacturing spends that I have been doing from 3 months now.😂

I have a sc smart credit card that gives 2% cashback on all online spends. I use it on snapay every month for 50k. They charge ₹590 but I get ₹1000 cashback on the credit card. Now I pay the credit card bill via hdfc dc to get ₹500 cashback. In total I get ₹1500 - ₹590 = about ₹900.

I understand that sc bank may close my card if they suspect manufacturing spends but i don’t care as I have a lot of other credit cards.
How did you get the ₹500 cashback for paying the credit card bill via HDFC DC?

Namaste 🙏 legend @Abhishek012 sir

- Newbie to....... *Aap bhi lootiye* zone,

- Actually this was my upgrade card, I forgot it's going to be 1st transaction on privilege card,
As under statement other transactions were shown, done on previous card 💳 🤓,
Meanwhile I feel sad 😔 to let go IOCL Rupay card for this upgrade. (already holding Vistara Signature & Airtel so 4th card definitely not gonna be approved by Axis)

- SBI said I'm eligible for cashback (already having SimplyCLICK for over a year)
Physical verification & all checks completed, was being provided a 6L limit, which I found shady though,
It still shows application submitted!
But talked to CC helpline various times & last guy told me it's rejected others said we don't have any idea (application status shows submitted only)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
SBI blocked my Card (issued in January 2023) for transaction of ₹100

Though the First transaction of ₹103.49 went well.
Call SBI and unblock. After unblock do transaction on same merchant and same amount.

Once you successfully completed 2-3 transaction, your card will not block.

Also possible when you do transaction on any other merchant, your card will get block.

After unblock 2-3 times, your card will not be blocked unless you stop doing transactions for the next few weeks.

Last edited:

Rajat Nigam

TF Buzz
Call SBI and unblock. After unblock do transaction on same merchant and same amount.

Once you successfully completed 2-3 transaction, your card will not block.

Also possible when you do transaction o n any other merchant, your card will get block.

After unblock 2-3 times, your card will not be blocked unless you stop doing transactions for the next few weeks.
Thanks for the detailed reply, pal !