• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SC Card not delivered since a month

Riya

TF Ace
Standard Chartered approved my card application but hasn't delivered it since a month...
Has this happened with anyone???

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
No..
Actually no update was given about the application for many days, so I talked to customer care and they said card is approved...
I said but I haven't got it yet neither any notification...
Another series of mail said they'll be processing the card delivery asap
Ok ok ok

Riya

TF Ace
He is keeping eye on you bro 😂😂
evil eye GIF

punrziq

TF Select
Same here, didn't get kyc link.
Neha from CC says: "This is to inform you that the application number that you shared is approved and the documents are successfully verified, and it is under different bucket for further process."
Applied on 20th march.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
In sbi and scb... Your credit card gets approved from the time when u think to apply for the card... Never heard any agent of them calling and not saying ur card is not approved... And Till date I haven't got sbi card or scb card despite having other cards of other banks...

On serious note... I too applied for third time yesterday....
Got verification call today... Then did aadhar verification... Then agent again called and asked for some otp.... Then a mail came for vkyc... But there was no link for vkyc in it... Then after sometime message came that vkyc successfully completed .. Maybe... I did vkyc in previous applications... So They don't want vkyc.... Not sure.....