• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips and Tricks for Getting RBL World Safari LTF

0xfallup

TF Ace
I'm interested in getting the RBL World Safari cc because of zero markup fees . I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they could share with me?

If anyone has any experience getting the RBL World Safari cc or has any information that could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

Hitman_107

TF Select
I'm interested in getting the RBL World Safari cc because of zero markup fees . I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they could share with me?

If anyone has any experience getting the RBL World Safari cc or has any information that could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!
You could upgrade to FYF world safari CC from Zomato Classic/Black. They will easily take your request for the same. Not sure about LTF since no one has got LTF till now..

0xfallup

TF Ace
Haan but koi rewards ni h foreign txn me.

Toh koi debit card lele zero forex mark-up wala like Indus Exclusive, RBL Signature+, Fi.

Prepaid card ya FD backed CC b le skte like Tripmoney, Wow card & Niyo Global CC.
I agree dc good option h …aur no rewards hai world safari m but Ek Soch rha tha lene cause more safe than dc and payment pe 1% cb bhi 🫠…if LTF Mil rha toh pade Rahega kya dikkat