• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is RBL World Safari closing down ?

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Preface - I've no conclusive proof ,this is just rank suspicion born out of boredom😅

Since last week I've been receiving multiple messages on daily basis from RBL to upgrade from World Safari to Icon Card(Paid)
I've also received 3 mails in 1 week regarding the same.

RBL bank has done the same to Zomato Editions Classic before ,while that was a co-branded card with great rewards ,World Safari is core card with mediocre rewards at best, so not sure what might be the reason for such a move.

1000105878.jpg 1000105881.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_120108_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_120108_Gmail.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20240413_121119_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_121119_Gmail.jpg
    106 KB · Views: 16

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
Actually RBL is trying to shift their LTF Card holders to paid cards !! I too was harassed by RBL for upgrade to paid card as the paid card will come with welcome benefits that will cover 1st year fee, and also tried to lure me with petty worthless features.
I tried politely denying the upgrade, since I had far better cards, but he wouldn’t listen.
Fir suddh desi estyle me do char pravachan diye…tab se dobara call nhi aaya !!! 😜

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Actually RBL is trying to shift their LTF Card holders to paid cards !! I too was harassed by RBL for upgrade to paid card as the paid card will come with welcome benefits that will cover 1st year fee, and also tried to lure me with petty worthless features.
I tried politely denying the upgrade, since I had far better cards, but he wouldn’t listen.
Fir suddh desi estyle me do char pravachan diye…tab se dobara call nhi aaya !!! 😜
I see ,i got FYF Safari last year and got my weaved this year as well, maybe that's why they're encouraging me to upgrade

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Received below msgs today

"Exciting Offer Awaits! Expand & Upgrade to RBL Bank Icon Credit Card instantly & get showered with rewards! Avail now"

"Hi! Give a missed call on 7045906907 to avail Card Upgrade facility to Icon Credit Card on your RBL Bank Credit Card(xx27)."

And this is happening almost everyday

Last edited:
Received below msgs today

"Exciting Offer Awaits! Expand & Upgrade to RBL Bank Icon Credit Card instantly & get showered with rewards! Avail now, "

"Hi! Give a missed call on 7045906907 to avail Card Upgrade facility to Icon Credit Card on your RBL Bank Credit Card(xx27)."

And this is happening almost everyday
Bro, remove the link. I clicked on the link and it's asking me to confirm the upgrade.

Screenshot_15-4-2024_173935_bot.surbo.io.jpeg

Last edited: