• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

RBL card mis-selling by branch staff

ramsanjayy

TF Buzz
Hello i bring to ur kind notice, I’ve visited the RBL branch for applying world safari credit card, they asked to me open a HNI variant account for processing the credit card with higher limit than my existing credit cards . i’ve given initial cheque for 5 lakh and my account was opened on 28 th march and they applied card through offline by taking my ITR , later card got approved with very least limit of 63k ,As promised by bank staff i should be getting atleast more than 3 lakh which is my existing credit card limit , it’s no where a match i’ve a good cibil with 779 Now what shall do in this case ?

dk619

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
RBL credit limit is always a scam. I had initial limit of 4.6L then one fine day they decide to slash it to 46K, straight away called them and cancelled the card. They give assurance that it will be increased once you start using it but never believe them.

ramsanjayy

TF Buzz
RBL credit limit is always a scam. I had initial limit of 4.6L then one fine day they decide to slash it to 46K, straight away called them and cancelled the card. They give assurance that it will be increased once you start using it but never believe them.
straight away from 4.6 L to 46 k literally horrible

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hello i bring to ur kind notice, I’ve visited the RBL branch for applying world safari credit card, they asked to me open a HNI variant account for processing the credit card with higher limit than my existing credit cards . i’ve given initial cheque for 5 lakh and my account was opened on 28 th march and they applied card through offline by taking my ITR , later card got approved with very least limit of 63k ,As promised by bank staff i should be getting atleast more than 3 lakh which is my existing credit card limit , it’s no where a match i’ve a good cibil with 779 Now what shall do in this case ?
You didn't have to open any account with them ,certainly didn't need to put down 5L for it

Getting RBL card is easy online or through sales agents at airport, malls etc

RBL usually gives lower limits ,they do eventually Increase it but in my experience it's still quite lower then ICICI ,Onecard and even IDFC

My question would be why go through all that trouble to get World Safari ,unless getting LTF and traveling abroad at least once a year, it's really not that great

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Rbl & credit limit
Don't sleep in same bed.

Avangerritesh

TF Select
You didn't have to open any account with them ,certainly didn't need to put down 5L for it

Getting RBL card is easy online or through sales agents at airport, malls etc

RBL usually gives lower limits ,they do eventually Increase it but in my experience it's still quite lower then ICICI ,Onecard and even IDFC

My question would be why go through all that trouble to get World Safari ,unless getting LTF and traveling abroad at least once a year, it's really not that great
I applied through paisabazaar and card got approved without any problem