• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips and Tricks for Getting RBL World Safari LTF

0xfallup

TF Ace
I'm interested in getting the RBL World Safari cc because of zero markup fees . I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they could share with me?

If anyone has any experience getting the RBL World Safari cc or has any information that could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
20% TCS deduction will be applied to credit cards also from 1 July 2023
Oh is it already declared ?
Last I head is RBI is asked to interevene on credit card transactions as well , but nothing concrete was given on date from when it will be applied

Rbl bank credit card team or their vendor company people are classic a** holes .. for last two years they are offering for pre approved rbl credit card and ask for OTP to complete the application.. later after doing vkyc they reject the card application.. are chhachhundaron fir pre-approved ka matlab kya hua.. kyon garib aadmi ka Cibil ka bedagark karte ho.. garib aadmi to mangne bhi nahi gaya unka chillar type card.. fir phone kar kar ke dimag ka dahi ...

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Rbl bank credit card team or their vendor company people are classic a** holes .. for last two years they are offering for pre approved rbl credit card and ask for OTP to complete the application.. later after doing vkyc they reject the card application.. are chhachhundaron fir pre-approved ka matlab kya hua.. kyon garib aadmi ka Cibil ka bedagark karte ho.. garib aadmi to mangne bhi nahi gaya unka chillar type card.. fir phone kar kar ke dimag ka dahi ...
Maine bhi bhuut comments pade then still i was like may be 1-2 ke sath hota hoga , so i though take signature + debit card, and after 3 days they block my card and saying closing account need this verification that verification even after doing kyc and everything using my account for 1 month

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Maine bhi bhuut comments pade then still i was like may be 1-2 ke sath hota hoga , so i though take signature + debit card, and after 3 days they block my card and saying closing account need this verification that verification even after doing kyc and everything using my account for 1 month
Your Account was opend online or offline ?

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Did you do vkyc at a location different than your aadhar card address?

Ye Paisabazaar wala card ka kissa lgta h
Nope... Mera account hai RBL bank me 6 saal se... Wi log shoprite ltf offer karte hain lekin tuchiye hain unki vendor company Wale.. main ab jharkhand me rahta.. everytime main bolta hoon ki nahi karoge card approve .. fir tuchiye bolte Hain ki pre approved hai sir.. bas confirmation OTP Dena hai.... kya bolun.. is forum me gali bhi nahi de sakta khul k...

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Nope... Mera account hai RBL bank me 6 saal se... Wi log shoprite ltf offer karte hain lekin tuchiye hain unki vendor company Wale.. main ab jharkhand me rahta.. everytime main bolta hoon ki nahi karoge card approve .. fir tuchiye bolte Hain ki pre approved hai sir.. bas confirmation OTP Dena hai.... kya bolun.. is forum me gali bhi nahi de sakta khul k...
Use***** we will understand your sentiments hidden in *****

You could upgrade to FYF world safari CC from Zomato Classic/Black. They will easily take your request for the same. Not sure about LTF since no one has got LTF till now..
I have recevied it
It’s difficult to get LTF world safari unless it’s pre-approved
I got it LTF based on retention , but post that many of my friends who had insignia relation with RBL couldn’t manage it LTF and in process even got their existing RBL cards closed
I had RBL ShopRite card. I just emailed my salary slips and bank account statements to RBL customer care and requested for a travel friendly LTF. They offered me an upgrade to World Safari LTF.

Reactions: SSV

mostlybong

TF Buzz
I recently got a Shoprite Card FYF. I gave a card closure request and their retention team called to offer me either icon or world safari FYF. I took the later.

Now after a few months I intend to get this converted to LTF. Any suggestions on how should I proceed with it? Any do's and don'ts?