• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Tips and Tricks for Getting RBL World Safari LTF

0xfallup

TF Ace
I'm interested in getting the RBL World Safari cc because of zero markup fees . I was wondering if anyone had any tips or tricks they could share with me?

If anyone has any experience getting the RBL World Safari cc or has any information that could help me, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you in advance!

EnthuCC

TF Buzz
I have recevied it

I had RBL ShopRite card. I just emailed my salary slips and bank account statements to RBL customer care and requested for a travel friendly LTF. They offered me an upgrade to World Safari LTF.
I own co-branded Baja Finserv RBL Bank Platinum Plus SuperCard. I have it for 5 years now.
Can I upgrade my co-branded card to get World Safari LTF?

I had asked a waiver for annual fee charged on my RBL World Safari Card. I got card recently and in call with support they told me that whenever charge is added I can call them and they will waive gull charges for me. Now when I raised this with customer care through mail they told they can give me waiver of rs 2000 only (not even GST) even though I told them that your customer execrable assured me of the same. So, should I raise this issue to principal nodal officer of RBL or should I just take 2000 reversal. And if I take reversal of 2000 will I get 3000 MMT voucher. Can you please guide on what should I do.

Part of their reply:
“We regret to inform you that as a customer service gesture we are only able to provide you the reversal of an amount of INR 2000 excluding 18%GST.
However, we would like to inform you that G.S.T levied is government tax which has been paid to government and is applicable on interest/charges/ fee levied on the card account and the same cannot be reversed. This is in accordance with the guidelines of government of India and is subject to change.
Further, if you want the same to be reversed without 18%GST than write us back a line of confirmation for same.”

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
there is no issue with co brand to core in HDFC, as long as either you spend on that card and request for upgrade // or have required income and request for upgrade..
Nah bhai 💀

Don't say this atleast..

Hdfc show tantrums in core card to core card upgrade .. forget co branded to core ..