• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Time taken for Offline Upgrade to Infinia from DCB

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏

Last edited:

JethalalGada

TF Premier
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!
It takes 10-15 working days.

madh2h

TF Buzz
Hi All,

Thanks!
HDFC rep collected my signature on the Infinia upgrade form on July 25th. My RM told me that I will receive an SMS next mid of week regarding the card dispatch, and it should take 2-3 days to arrive after the SMS. So, I believe the overall timeline to receive it is about 15-20 days.

JethalalGada

TF Premier
Do you know if they share any mail for acknowledgment/ processing status ?
Sometimes they do not share status updates, you just have to keep checking your hdfc mobile banking app. When it's approved your new card will be visible there in credit card section and this whole process takes 10-15 working days, because sometimes upgrade request gets denied by credit card team and then your RM has to resend upgrade request.

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
HDFC rep collected my signature on the Infinia upgrade form on July 25th. My RM told me that I will receive an SMS next mid of week regarding the card dispatch, and it should take 2-3 days to arrive after the SMS. So, I believe the overall timeline to receive it is about 15-20 days.
Any progress on your card ?