• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Infinia Time taken for Offline Upgrade to Infinia from DCB

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏

Last edited:

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just got confirmation from customer care that it’s LTF ☺️
If possible, please share the representative number so that I too can get in touch with him. Am toying with the idea of converting my LTF DCB to Infinia but haven't gone for it yet. If Infinia is indeed being offered as LTF, it may be worth it. Thanks.

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
my goodness. Now that's surely worth a worthless ULIP. Would you mind sharing how much did you invest in Ulip through agent?
What is your Salary and trv with the bank?
No no .. I didn’t invest anything with that wicked agent . I had asked my corporate manager for upgrade as well , which he got before this RM who was continuously following up with me if I promise to invest then he can get approval. Luckily I got approval with my Corporate RM before and I escaped from the trap 😄

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If possible, please share the representative number so that I too can get in touch with him. Am toying with the idea of converting my LTF DCB to Infinia but haven't gone for it yet. If Infinia is indeed being offered as LTF, it may be worth it. Thanks.
I got approval by my corporate manager . He would not be help for you .
I would not recommend my RM who just focus on his commision and not sure if he is genuine or not

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
No no .. I didn’t invest anything with that wicked agent . I had asked my corporate manager for upgrade as well , which he got before this RM who was continuously following up with me if I promise to invest then he can get approval. Luckily I got approval with my Corporate RM before and I escaped from the trap 😄
Absolutely amazing that you got infinia metal as ltf. Congratulations 🎉

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Absolutely amazing that you got infinia metal as ltf. Congratulations 🎉
Even I was surprised when support guy told the same . He seemed to be confident as he told the information is shared with me over recorded lines . 😌 He only suggested to write to INFINIA.SERVICES@hdfcbank.com and get confirmation over written mail as well . I would update here once I get response from them

Bugs Bunny

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even I was surprised when support guy told the same . He seemed to be confident as he told the information is shared with me over recorded lines . 😌 He only suggested to write to INFINIA.SERVICES@hdfcbank.com and get confirmation over written mail as well . I would update here once I get response from them
just for a peace mind you can get in writing otherwise it is indeed ltf if told by the cc executives.

austin360

TF Select
Who is the corporate manager here? The SPOC of the salary account in your organization?

Hi All,
I have been informed by CSRM that my existing DCB card can be upgraded to Infinia ( He got approval from higher management as there was deviation of credit limit and salary ). He sent a representative to my office for signature on upgrade form . But I have not received any acknowledgment mail or message for card upgrade .
Anyone here knows how much time it takes for offline upgrade of card ? do the share any mail / message for card upgrade ? And how much time it takes for receiving the card in offline process ?

Thanks!

Update [ Aug 25 ] : The long wait is over !! 😬 Now I see Infinia Metal in my application. So it took 15days to see the final outcome . 🙏
LTF or FYF ?

CC_Exuberant

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my Infinia metal delivered last week and its a FYE :) The offline upgrade took total 1 month for the card to be delivered.
How did you know if it’s FYF ? Did they mention in welcome letter ? Because in my welcome letter nothing is mentioned on the charges . I called support team to know on the charge.

venkateshr

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got my Infinia metal delivered last week and its a FYE :) The offline upgrade took total 1 month for the card to be delivered.
Was it an upgrade from any card or did you ask your RM for the card in lieu of any other offsetting relationship like FD or Imperia or something? Can you outline the process. Thanks,

madh2h

TF Buzz
Was it an upgrade from any card or did you ask your RM for the card in lieu of any other offsetting relationship like FD or Imperia or something? Can you outline the process. Thanks,
I upgraded from the MILLENNIA card, which had a 75k limit. I'm an Imperia banking customer, and I met the salary requirements for the upgrade. My RM is pretty cool, and when I asked about getting an Infinia card, he jumped right into the offline upgrade process. Now, I have 8L limit!

harshit_agrawal

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I upgraded from the MILLENNIA card, which had a 75k limit. I'm an Imperia banking customer, and I met the salary requirements for the upgrade. My RM is pretty cool, and when I asked about getting an Infinia card, he jumped right into the offline upgrade process. Now, I have 8L limit!
Wow, first time listened direct millennia to infinia upgrade. Kudos to your RM.

Have paid DCB limit of 8.2 lakhs. Post tax monthly salary of 2.75 lakh, ITR 68 lakhs.
Sent mail to priority redressal but denied for Infinia as it's invite only card.

Note that no spend on DCB over last 6-9 months as was using magnus.

Any way to upgrade to Infinia without the spend criteria? RM of no use and mentioning salary requirement of > 3lakh. Will sending form to Chennai help?