• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Social Group on TF Community - Share your thoughts

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Hello TFCian,

I have been contemplating the idea of allowing our users, particularly those in the TF Premier or higher category, to form and oversee their own social groups. These groups can be used to discuss, coordinate events such as meet-ups and other activities.

I would like to know your opinion on this proposal. It is feasible, and we can ensure that these groups are hidden from search engines and that any posts made within them will not appear publicly on the general thread section.

Hello TFCian,

I have been contemplating the idea of allowing our users, particularly those in the TF Premier or higher category, to form and oversee their own social groups. These groups can be used to discuss, coordinate events such as meet-ups and other activities.

I would like to know your opinion on this proposal. It is feasible, and we can ensure that these groups are hidden from search engines and that any posts made within them will not appear publicly on the general thread section.
Did you read my message lol. I wanted this so bad.