• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First anniversary of our TechnoFino Community | Share your thoughts with us

chenrichy

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hearty Congratulations to the Team Techno and everyone whoever contributing themselves.

I'm honestly telling got everything above 85% only via this community. Got premium cards with the help of this community.

Thanks a lot everyone. This community will keep on growing😍🥳😍

Kuldeep khola

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Congratulations bro , Great , lovel & helping Community 🎈
Dear members of the Techno Fino Community,

Today marks the first anniversary of our TF Community website, and we have just reached a huge milestone - 10,000 members! We couldn't have achieved this without each and every one of you, and we want to express our deepest appreciation and gratitude for your support and contributions.

Your engagement, insights, and knowledge have made the Technofino Community an invaluable resource for anyone looking to navigate the world of banking, credit cards, and finance. We are honoured to have such a passionate and dedicated community, and we are committed to continuing to provide you with the latest news, updates, and insights to help you make informed decisions about your finances.

As we celebrate this special occasion, we want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this journey. Whether you have been with us from the beginning, or have just joined us recently, your contributions and feedback have been invaluable in helping us build a community that is truly focused on helping others.

We look forward to many more years of growth, learning, and collaboration with all of you. Thank you for your dedication and support, and congratulations on reaching this important milestone!

Sincerely,
Sumanta Mandal
Founder

Dear members of the Technofino Community,

Today marks the first anniversary of our TF Community website, and we have just reached a huge milestone - 10,000 members! We couldn't have achieved this without each and every one of you, and we want to express our deepest appreciation and gratitude for your support and contributions.

Your engagement, insights, and knowledge have made the Technofino Community an invaluable resource for anyone looking to navigate the world of banking, credit cards, and finance. We are honoured to have such a passionate and dedicated community, and we are committed to continuing to provide you with the latest news, updates, and insights to help you make informed decisions about your finances.

As we celebrate this special occasion, we want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this journey. Whether you have been with us from the beginning, or have just joined us recently, your contributions and feedback have been invaluable in helping us build a community that is truly focused on helping others.

We look forward to many more years of growth, learning, and collaboration with all of you. Thank you for your dedication and support, and congratulations on reaching this important milestone!

Sincerely,
Sumanta Mandal
Founder

A very heartyfelt congratulations to Sumanta and all the fellow community members for this first anniversary! 🤩

A community is nothing without its people, and we as Credit Card enthusiasts are truly lucky and grateful to get connected by medium of this community and sincere efforts made by @TechnoFino mainly.

Further, a great example is proven by this community is that "Knowledge is real power/money". We all after joining here for months can understand, what power knowledge has, and what changes it can bring to our lives.

My personal travel experiences/ Return on Expenditure, has exponentially increased after joining here and I can never be more thankful. The travel dreams which were hard to fulfill by actual spending are fulfilled by credit cards indirectly.
My best wishes to the whole team and the only hope will be to maximize my contribution from.
A loyal TFC member
🙏

technom

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hearty congratulations to you.
I personally find this forum very useful and the only regret has been that I didn't find it earlier in life. YouTube videos is how I got hooked up and hoping more people join to reap benefits of this wonderful forum

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Joined recently in March 2023. This is indeed a wonderful place to hangout.

Hope this community sees many more glorious years to come by.

Thank you @TechnoFino for creating this wonderful place. You are indeed doing a great job maintaining this forum.

I understand you to be a busy person. Just wondering, itna time kaisey nikaal lete ho bhai. :LOL:

Lots of love,

drshenoy

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Congrats TechnoFino and team for completing 1 year of success. Its a great community. learnt several things thru this community. even recommended this community to several others.

deepakj687

TF Premier

Sincerely,
Sumanta Mandal
Founder
thank you dada. you have helped to gain knowlege of credit cards and i have 8 cc now. many more to come. finance management. and i also thank you all of our members to being with us

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor

Sincerely,
Sumanta Mandal
Founder
Indeed a great place to share and learn...

netsec

TF Select
I recently joined this platform and indeed this is amazing forum. Kudos to Sumanta and all the contributors who helped others with there experience and knowledge.

TechnoFino

Founder
TF Family
Founder
Admin
Joined recently in March 2023. This is indeed a wonderful place to hangout.

Hope this community sees many more glorious years to come by.

Thank you @TechnoFino for creating this wonderful place. You are indeed doing a great job maintaining this forum.

I understand you to be a busy person. Just wondering, itna time kaisey nikaal lete ho bhai. :LOL:

Lots of love,
Main kaha kuch karta hu... Community = all members + our mod team :)

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
This community has been a chef's kiss to say the least. I have been part of different Indian Forums but I have to say this is the best so far.
Indian Finance has been revolutionized by Youtube. Before we had to rely on the info said by bank reps. Now we can rely on each other! Thanks for all the efforts.
There can be a great suite of apps you can provide to the community and the audience. Like interactive credit cards comparison, banking account comparisons etc.

sachinvenga

TF Premier
Congratulation to all and especially @TechnoFino. 😊

I would like to suggest the following,

Launching merchandise of ‘TechnoFino‘ is a great way to promote a credit card enthusiastic community and create a sense of belonging among its members. To begin with T-shirts are a popular item because they allow people to express their support for a cause, group, or brand in a visible and tangible way.

A credit card wallet is also a practical item that can be customised with the community's logo or name. A wallet with a capacity of 20 cards would be useful for people who carry multiple credit cards, loyalty cards, or identification cards.

Last edited:

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Thank you everyone for sticking by and making this community a great place 🙏🏻 Without your love and support it wouldn’t have been possible 🙏🏻❤️
Heartiest Congratulations. Though its difficult to imagine that forum is only one year old considering the knowledge outflow and quality of discussions. Its a great forum for awareness on credit cards and banking primarily. My journey with TechnoFino started by watching your videos initially and then the community. Great platform to share experiences and learn from others' experiences.