• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

First anniversary of our TechnoFino Community | Share your thoughts with us

wokrishnahai

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Well, I really like the fact that a community has been put in place to help and share their experience with other credit card holders. Otherwise, it would get really difficult to understand the hacks better.

cm87

TF Buzz
Dear members of the Technofino Community,

Today marks the first anniversary of our TF Community website, and we have just reached a huge milestone - 10,000 members! We couldn't have achieved this without each and every one of you, and we want to express our deepest appreciation and gratitude for your support and contributions.

Your engagement, insights, and knowledge have made the Technofino Community an invaluable resource for anyone looking to navigate the world of banking, credit cards, and finance. We are honoured to have such a passionate and dedicated community, and we are committed to continuing to provide you with the latest news, updates, and insights to help you make informed decisions about your finances.

As we celebrate this special occasion, we want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of this journey. Whether you have been with us from the beginning, or have just joined us recently, your contributions and feedback have been invaluable in helping us build a community that is truly focused on helping others.

We look forward to many more years of growth, learning, and collaboration with all of you. Thank you for your dedication and support, and congratulations on reaching this important milestone!

Sincerely,
Sumanta Mandal
Founder
Congrats @TechnoFino and Team for this wonderful achievements :) Keep all success!!!

alphapiper

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Congratulations, building a community is tough. Many people have tried to take a stab at this, but you seem to have crack the code
Kudos! 🎉🎉

manishtaneja90

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Congrats. Finding the forum very useful and more informative for person who is holding and having interest in CC

Last edited:

Survivor35

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Congratulations. Personally I feel this community is full of helpful people who have found ways to meet their goals, ambition and have been sharing their knowledge with all.

Having worked as moderator I know it isn't easy task to curate and keep all threads going smoothly without any hiccups.

A Big hurrah to admin, moderator and all the members here.

Akash369

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My first forum where I learned about credit cards was Technofino. I sincerely appreciate all of the work and effort you put into making this gem for the CC community. Keep growing!!

db51

TF Buzz
@TechnoFino
The community is incredible. I have got immense value out of it.
It would be really good to have more financial literacy related content out here apart from credit cards (investments, trading, etc).