• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Serviceable pincodes for Amex cards

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
Hi Team ,

Can someone please let me know the eligible serviceable pincodes for Amex credit cards ?
Serviceable city list is already there on Amex website

If your address proof is from that city reach out to amex cc and check for your pincode servicability bcoz thats there internal doc. Less likely anyone other than amex representative will be able to provide you any confirmation

Can check with @BestBanker too

Sai Ganesh

TF Premier
Serviceable city list is already there on Amex website

If your address proof is from that city reach out to amex cc and check for your pincode servicability bcoz thats there internal doc. Less likely anyone other than amex representative will be able to provide you any confirmation

Can check with @BestBanker too
Can you please send the city list link from amex website bro , i am unable to find it.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In Telangana, only Hyderabad has been available for the past few years. Other cities have not yet been offered. Can you please tell me how many more years I will have to wait?
Sorry.. I too don’t know.. I don’t work for Amex .. I am just like one of you..

Based on the cities they are covering in AP like Chittoor , Guntur etc.. I think cities like warangal, Karim nagar , Khammam , Nizamabad etc should be covered soon may be in a year or two based on how aggressive their expansion plans are..
I start to think they are becoming aggressive lately

Last edited: