• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Make Rent Payments Cheap and Easy AMEX Cards

bloodcurdle

TF Buzz
Hi,

Great news! Housing.com now accepts rent payments from AMEX Credit Cards, offering a more convenient method for transactions.

It appears that this service is currently available for two categories: "Home Service" and "Education Payments."

A beneficial option is to consider their Credit Plus Subscription, which reduces convenience fees with each payment. By selecting the "Education Category," you can enjoy a flat 15% discount on fees, lowering the convenience fee to just 1.4%, the lowest rate available. I did total transactions of Rs 60,000 and everytime it went through unlike mobikwik which fails most of the time.

To get started, feel free to use my referral link to access Housing.com
Use my invite code "40ifh" while making your first payment to get instant discount up to ₹300. 💸
Install the app by clicking here ➡️ https://bit.ly/3TtitEt & select “Pay on Credit” on the first screen.

Attachments

• IMG_3558.jpeg
    IMG_3558.jpeg
    97.2 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_3556.png
    IMG_3556.png
    163.9 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3559.png
    IMG_3559.png
    59.4 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_3560.png
    IMG_3560.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

Finterest

TF Neo
Did anyone try with Diners club black card and recieved reward points? For me, education fee is showing 3.2% convenience fee, whereas rent or maintenance is showing around 2.55% convenience fee. Which one should I should I choose for reward points in DCB. Please reply