• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Serviceable pincodes for Amex cards

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
Thank you for your interest in applying for American Express Membership Rewards® Credit Card.

We noticed that you did not submit the documents required to complete your application. If we do not receive your documents within 40 days from the date of this communication, we will be unable to make additional consideration to your application. Unfortunately, this means we are not able to process your application any further at this time.

Pincode i am living is 600095

Kindly help me.After changing,what to do and if change approval possibility is good?
Current aadhar card pincode is declined for most of the banks credit card.and also if I change address,where to send the document ?

ashish1521

TF Buzz
Hi Everyone. I applied for Amex platinum travel card a few days back. Video KYC was done next day, but I haven't received any response yet. My pin code 140603 is near Chandigarh, but not in the serviceable area. My ITR is very strong 1CR+ and I have multiple credit cards with 10L+ limit. Is it possible to speak to customer care and ask them for some exception or there is no way they will approve the application due to the area issue?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi Everyone. I applied for Amex platinum travel card a few days back. Video KYC was done next day, but I haven't received any response yet. My pin code 140603 is near Chandigarh, but not in the serviceable area. My ITR is very strong 1CR+ and I have multiple credit cards with 10L+ limit. Is it possible to speak to customer care and ask them for some exception or there is no way they will approve the application due to the area issue?
A Few days means how many days?
Did you contact CC.?
Was the decision out?
How do you know that it is not serviceable?

Sometimes it takes time to process an application.
It seems you may get the card

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Also one more thing

Same address eligibility also apply on HSBC card ?
HSBC, I never tried..
But I suppose so..Basically serviceable area they look for residence, not office address
Office address is mainly used for
1) verifying your employment details
2) can be used for communication address such as sending physical card etc.

Other than for these two, they won't consider office address much relevant

Last edited: