• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex offering Explorer’s Kit for referrals

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Amex is offering Limited Edition Explorer’s Kit and bonus points for referrals

Kit comes with a small model biplane(looks metal) ,a small monocular and 2 baggage tags

Check out offer email below

1000103564.jpg 1000103565.jpg 1000103571.jpg

I know just recently they were offering 2 packs of playing cards

Riya

TF Ace
Would be better value than these kiddo toys they’re giving.

My friend in Singapore got AirPods pro as welcome gift for some card he applied for (not Amex), and here grown ass adults are celebrating children’s toys or playing cards 🤣🤣🤣
Well Amex gave what they promised...
And talking about your friend, he must be working in some big MNC where banks go head over heals to grab customer..
An initial investment of airpods is not that much for them... They'll cover it up with the fee itself

CreditWorthy

TF Buzz
I got mine within 10 days of application... But I think the offer for explorer's kit hadn't started at the time you are mentioning.... At that time it was 500 Rs Amazon GV (i think 🤔)...
Just recheck
No I applied on 15th April and received the Card on 18th April. I have connected with the customer support and they it will be delivered within 120 days from offer end date.

Riya

TF Ace
No I applied on 15th April and received the Card on 18th April. I have connected with the customer support and they it will be delivered within 120 days from offer end date.
Ye 120 days bhi kyu kehte hain, samajh nahi aata...
Seedha ye keh de na ki jab time hoga bhej denge like govt relief fund or court judgement