• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex offering Explorer’s Kit for referrals

Swastik

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Amex is offering Limited Edition Explorer’s Kit and bonus points for referrals

Kit comes with a small model biplane(looks metal) ,a small monocular and 2 baggage tags

Check out offer email below

1000103564.jpg 1000103565.jpg 1000103571.jpg

I know just recently they were offering 2 packs of playing cards

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
i have a question, on only MRCC i have received this email vs i have shared my gold referral link (received 8k MR Point too )so i would be receiving Explorer’s Kit or not. not that i need it, just though of asking it here.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i have a question, on only MRCC i have received this email vs i have shared my gold referral link (received 8k MR Point too )so i would be receiving Explorer’s Kit or not. not that i need it, just though of asking it here.
Referral links gets updated from time to time depends on the new referral offers ( A little change in the URL)

So if anyone applies from your new referral code that is generated after March 28th 2024 till the validity period you will the explorer kit, irrespective of the promotional mail associated with the card.

Updated link matters here, confirmed by Customer care executive.

abhiver

TF Premier

The greatest adventures are those shared with others. Refer the American Express® Card to enjoy Limited Edition Explorer's Kit and up to 1,50,000* bonus points.​

Adding to your travel collection, this kit features: Aviator's Plane, Voyager's Telescope and Signature Voyage Tags.

This is what they are offering now. You can apply through link

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Referral links gets updated from time to time depends on the new referral offers ( A little change in the URL)

So if anyone applies from your new referral code that is generated after March 28th 2024 till the validity period you will the explorer kit, irrespective of the promotional mail associated with the card.

Updated link matters here, confirmed by Customer care executive.
oh damn.. i gave older link only. 8k point to aa gaye but kit nhi ayega.. will share updated link from now on.